Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FIX FEINT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Im going to try and hide my irritation. But come on WIZARD i've seen this on the message boards numerous times, so you must know about it. I mean how hard is it to fix the FEINT spell. It says +70dam to target and +30dam to self. But it currently does +70 to target and +70 to self. This problem has gone on for months. I see you people putting alot of energy into creating more stuff to buy with crowns, and all the while you have ignored the game. Plz fix this and other in game issues.

Administrator
Young Wizard,
We are well aware of this and have addressed this issue in our Known Bugs list linked at the top of the Message Boards.

Feint Spell: this spell shows incorrect percentage over players head when cast, should show 30% not 70%. Ignore the 70% text, and go by what the card states, which is 30%. We're aware and a fix is coming in the update that includes the new Advanced Pets feature.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
I would like to add that while it SAYS 70% to self it actually only does the intended 30%. The known bugs post also says what patch it is fixed in!

Kane Shadowbringer,
Master necromancer

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard,
We are well aware of this and have addressed this issue in our Known Bugs list linked at the top of the Message Boards.

Feint Spell: this spell shows incorrect percentage over players head when cast, should show 30% not 70%. Ignore the 70% text, and go by what the card states, which is 30%. We're aware and a fix is coming in the update that includes the new Advanced Pets feature.

the real problem professor, is that if you have the 30% side on a wizard and a hex, only one of the 2 activates

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Sadistar wrote:
I would like to add that while it SAYS 70% to self it actually only does the intended 30%. The known bugs post also says what patch it is fixed in!

Kane Shadowbringer,
Master necromancer

On the card it says 70 to opponent and 30 to self if treasure it turns to 20 on self

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard,

the real problem professor, is that if you have the 30% side on a wizard and a hex, only one of the 2 activates

I noticed that too! That has to be fixed!