Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I was wondering if i could turn my sons account into a family account? What changes? He now has six slots for characters, does that become more? Do his current characters delete due to a change in account ? Is a family account just a bigger classroom that allows more characters and the ability to play with each other on different computers ( more than one logged onto account at a time)

Administrator
Actually, none of the above, young Wizard.
A Family of Accounts is simple two or more accounts linked together.

Adding an account to a Family of Accounts means there's a Master Account that controls all the billing and parental controls for all the sub-accounts.

If two or more accounts that are grouped within a Family of Accounts are month to month subscribers, the subscription rate lowers from $9.95 each to $6.95 each.

A Family of Accounts in no way affects the number of characters that a single account can create, the maximum is six.

He will not lose his current characters if he becomes part of a Family of Accounts under a Master.

Accounts can only be logged once, if you try to log into the same account on two different computers, you will be logged out.

The sole purpose of a Family of Accounts is control. Control of billing and parental permissions. The Family Master has control over the sub-accounts.

community@wizard101.com