Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too many luke skywalkers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
recently one time i had a friend named luke skywalker. then when i was playing the game for a while, i saw like 20 luke skywalkers on the way and none of them were my friends! so my question is: why are there so many luke skywalkers they driving me crazy :? :?

Administrator
Young Wizard,
Obviously a Wizard's name is not unique, and names such as Luke Skywalker and Taylor Swift are popular because they are also the names of famous characters or people.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Rokk wrote:
A clever one I've seen is Sierra Mist. :-)

LOL! That's funny. I wish I had read this before making my new life wizard. I would have named her that!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

Sierra Starwhisper lvl 3 Life

Hmm.... maybe I will delete her and make a Sierra Mist.....

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
leapardcat wrote:
I think I might have seen somebody with a pet named Lady Gaga

Po-po-po-po-po-po-poker face!

lol

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
I know how u feel i once saw a lu8ke skywalker convention
( literally) there was at least 30 luke sky walkers

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
leapardcat wrote:

lol
That song is SSSSSSSOOOOOOO CATCHY :P.

*starts humming poker-face*

Gah...

JK

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Here are the names i have been seeing:

Jack Frost
Luke Skywalker
Brittney Spear
Sierra Mist
Taylor Swift
Wolf

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yeah, it's really funy. Sometimes you have to wonder if those people really have an account..... but the would probably have a different name....

Wolf Shadowhunter, ice and death, level 31, from somewhere in Marleybone.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
rozovoeushko wrote:
recently one time i had a friend named luke skywalker. then when i was playing the game for a while, i saw like 20 luke skywalkers on the way and none of them were my friends! so my question is: why are there so many luke skywalkers they driving me crazy :? :?

I see a Luke SkyWalker at least every week

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

Jack Frost
Luke Skywalker
Brittney Spear
Sierra Mist
Taylor Swift
Wolf

What kind of name is Wolf? We're all humans here aren't we?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Rokk wrote:
A clever one I've seen is Sierra Mist. :-)

I've seen a pet named Sierra Mist.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
trose318 wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

Jack Frost
Luke Skywalker
Brittney Spear
Sierra Mist
Taylor Swift
Wolf

What kind of name is Wolf? We're all humans here aren't we?
I knoiw right but for some reason it has been very famous latley.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
I know how u feel i once saw a lu8ke skywalker convention
( literally) there was at least 30 luke sky walkers

I was there

Luke SkyWalker: Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer
Secondary: Storm

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
lol, the funniest name I seen on the game is Patrick Star, the starfish from spongebob squarepants

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
leapardcat wrote:

lol

was lady gaga a banshee?
just kidding...

If your listening KI, Beaver would be a bad last name to add, due to millions of wizards running around as "Justin Beaver"

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
leapardcat wrote:
it would be cool if the pet was like can't read my . but i have seen but if they add a new name like edward and cullen i swear there will be a lot of edwards looking for a bella swan lol

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
flameball99 wrote:
The weird name I saw was Patrick Star, and i saw the others too

LOL!

I actually think that might have been me...
(I made a boy alt named Patrick Star because I had nothing better to do with my time)

Did he have purple hair?

I am thinking of deleting him, cause people keep telling me to >>Insert not allowed word here<< With Spongebob and get off of wizards cause I am a >>Insert same word here<< >>And again<<

Some people can be so rude

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
I fail to see how appealing the name "wolf" is. i know some people in real life have that name, but there cant be THAT MANY! i swear i see someone using the name wolf three times as much as i see someone using luke skywalker. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION so please dont hate on me for the following statement, everyone is entitled to an opinion, i'm just voicing mine. I personally hate how people make all their character's names start with wolf, and their real name is chris or something. Wolf does not a cool name make, a cool name is something you come up with on your own, and are happy with, however if wolf makes you that happy, so be it.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
paladin429 wrote:
I fail to see how appealing the name "wolf" is. i know some people in real life have that name, but there cant be THAT MANY! i swear i see someone using the name wolf three times as much as i see someone using luke skywalker. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION so please dont hate on me for the following statement, everyone is entitled to an opinion, i'm just voicing mine. I personally hate how people make all their character's names start with wolf, and their real name is chris or something. Wolf does not a cool name make, a cool name is something you come up with on your own, and are happy with, however if wolf makes you that happy, so be it.

my charecter's name is hunter legendwraith but some people thought it was hunter legendWRATH i was in pvp and a guy says hey hunter legendWRATH wanna pvp me after this i was laughing so hard i corrected him then we pvped and i lost ( i was level 32 at the time )

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer