Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blackhope, give me your Unicorn Statue!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Ok, so I've been battleing Lady Blackhope over and over again in hopes of getting the Unicorn Statue. Does anyone know the chance of getting it from her? Like a specific percent?

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 49 Thaumuturge
Alex Lifebringer Lv. 13 Theurgist

Defender
May 29, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Ok, so I've been battleing Lady Blackhope over and over again in hopes of getting the Unicorn Statue. Does anyone know the chance of getting it from her? Like a specific percent?

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 49 Thaumuturge
Alex Lifebringer Lv. 13 Theurgist

For me, the ratio is 2 out of about 50 times I have visited/fought...but I might be lucky. Assume it is about 1-2% for items like that.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I never got it but i seen people get it it's true they were best friends and showed me hope I come out to be a lucky guy :)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Only LIFE get it cause if your fire you get a fire stactue

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
CDPIV wrote:

Not true at all... There are no school-exclusive statues.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
CDPIV wrote:

Wrong. Dont post info if you dont do your studies. You CAN get it from her but you will have to be epic patient i got it from her but once again it's a RARE drop meaning its RARE to get it

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
Dont think you CAN

You don't have to be so negative! After all, he CAN get it eventually!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
CDPIV wrote:

ALL WRONG! I actually collect statues, I have at least 1 or 2 statues from each school type.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Thanks guys! (Exept for the negitive people...)

Cody STormcaster Lv. 50 THaumuturge
Alex Lifebringer Lv. 23 Theurgist

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
zz00 wrote:
Thanks guys! (Exept for the negitive people...)

Cody STormcaster Lv. 50 THaumuturge
Alex Lifebringer Lv. 23 Theurgist

I got the unicorn statue and I am fire. So the statement about school type statues only is a bunch of huey. The unicorn statue is considered a trophy. Everyone has a chance at it.

Historian
May 28, 2009
I am super lucky! the first time i battled her i got the statue!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I am super lucky! the first time i battled her i got the statue!

me too. we are so super lucky

Survivor
May 30, 2009
CDPIV wrote:

Not true! I'm ice and I have it!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I got a mount from her first time battling her. I'm guessing it could be the same percentage.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
CDPIV wrote:

No, thats not true....I dont think.........
Because I have a Balance wizard and I got the unicorn statue....

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
CDPIV wrote:

I have a storm wizard and I had gotten an Ice statue for a drop, So I do not think it is School of Focus baring. But it could, maybe, it might change the percent chance to a better percent, to get any School of Focus Statue. If you are of that School of whatever the statue is. *Shrugs* I dunno, It just makes sence to me I guess.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I've tried farming her a few different times and havn't gotten anything... But i've seen plenty of people that have it so its definitely possible to get it! :D
If you keep trying you will eventually get it.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I got it like twice from her plus to mounts. Why do i always get the good stuff from the weak bosses!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
When I decieded to farm her for the statue I was on my grandmaster life so it would be easy but I never got it but one day I created a fire wizard and was doing the quest to defeat her and at the end I GOT IT! Just keep trying and you will eventually get it.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
The minute I got it was when I killed the boss in one hit and the sidekick in two. I took me like 60 tries and I was really annoyed getting it.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
to be honest with you its possible!! I battled her twice and got it the second time

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I actullay got the statue a long time ago, which makes sense considering I posted this a long time ago...

Cody StormCaster Lv. 59 Thaumuturge
Alex LifeBringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
Alex NightSword Lv. 33 Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I'm not really sure about the percentage. I got mine after battling her seven times, but someone else got it on their fourth try. You just have to keep fighting her to get it. It's worth it though. The unicorn statue looks like the one in Unicorn Park and other places. :D :D

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I got the Unicorn Statue on my first try and a mount on my second! You just have to be lucky. Keep trying!

Roslyn Lifeblossom, lv 24 life