Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few suggestion's!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
First I would like to congratulate KIE for making a very addicting family game. The game has grown very fast sense my arrival to the wizard school! I do have a few concerns as a parent and I would like to express them with a couple of suggestion on how to fix them.

Crowns items can be sold to the store by mistake by children costing real life money. Money which I work very hard to earn.

I would buy more crowns for my son if there was some sort of safety net! A few suggestions I have for this is a buy back window on all vendors which sells the item back to you for the amount you sold it for.

Another option is to create within the parental controls a way to lock selling crowns items. This lock could be over ridden by typing in the parental control password when attempting to sell a crown item.

Something else that bothers me is the double dipping that happens. A subscriber who is advertised to have unlimited access to the game doesn't truely have unlimited access! We have to purchase crowns to get equipment! Now I understand the need to make money but double dipping is very shady! I would be more pleased if subscribers got a crown allowence when they subscribe. Not only would this make me happy but it would push many others to subscribe.

Thank you for listening to my expressed concerns and suggestions,

Emma DragonFlame

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Wow a crown allowence would be a gool idea like when ever you get a new spell from your school you would get 50 crowns. If you got it with a training point you get 25. And if you if you get from some one else (girl in fair grounds on the stage,froggy in marlybone) you would get 10 crowns but if its your first spell you got from froggy or the girl you get 15.

Blaze FireSpear,
Lvl 22 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 28, 2009
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Wow a crown allowence would be a gool idea like when ever you get a new spell from your school you would get 50 crowns. If you got it with a training point you get 25. And if you if you get from some one else (girl in fair grounds on the stage,froggy in marlybone) you would get 10 crowns but if its your first spell you got from froggy or the girl you get 15.

Blaze FireSpear,
Lvl 22 Pyromancer

blaze!? blaze firespear?! i think i know you! i'm joseph nightflame i'm logging on to check if you on my list cause i think you are.