Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level is your main character?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I was wanting to have a poll to see what level your main character was, and when you started playing. I was going to see on an average of how long it took to be a grand for most people.You can add your school if you want.Here is an example of a poll answer

Luke Wraith(Myth)~Level 50~5 Months

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
I was wanting to have a poll to see what level your main character was, and when you started playing. I was going to see on an average of how long it took to be a grand for most people.You can add your school if you want.Here is an example of a poll answer Luke Wraith(Myth)~Level 50~5 Months

I usually switch characters now about once per month, which is currently how long it takes me to get to level 48-50. My current character just turned level 47 last night, and has been in play almost 3 weeks. I will be entering the Labyrinth today. I have skipped GH with this character, as well as a few other side-quests.

I stall my characters now after getting the level 48 spell in prep for the new world this summer...

Again, I have done this many times, so I know the easiest way to get around things. Also note, one month to GM is with normal work/school as well as social events, etc

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
ahoy, Wolf Shadowhunter, ice and death, level 30 (but getting there), from somewhere in Krokotopia

Delver
May 31, 2009
Ihave already run a life, death, balance, and fire up to 50. I currently have a myth I solo with, an ice I do with my girlfriend, and a storm I made for when the pets come out this spring.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Gavin Iceslinger - lvl 50 Death - beta tester and still playing

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

Hmm.... interesting fact.... Balance is HATED on the message boards and yet isn't really hated in-game.

Delver
May 31, 2009
Merekid wrote:

Hmm.... interesting fact.... Balance is HATED on the message boards and yet isn't really hated in-game.

Balance is fun to with in the game but when you switch over to PvP and are on the recieving end of a seven power pip judgement, not so much No one wants to lose in a game and when you go into a PvP match someone loses and more people lose to well played balance characters then any other.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Emily Frostsong- Fire/Death/Life-lvl 30

Hey, even though I've been playing this for a couple of months (actually, more then a couple) I just got my subscription. I also have

-Destiny Deathtalon-Death/Life-lvl 11
-Sarah Seapetel-Storm/undetermined-lvl 9

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Hannah Dragonsword, level 41 fire started playing: about November-December

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
Merekid wrote:

Balance is fun to with in the game but when you switch over to PvP and are on the recieving end of a seven power pip judgement, not so much No one wants to lose in a game and when you go into a PvP match someone loses and more people lose to well played balance characters then any other.

People also don't seem to like Wild Bolt/Wild Bolt treasures. But a thought came to me.... is it really the card or the way the card user behaves? Are people hating on treasure because they are "unfair" or is it the other players bad aditude?(sorry if it's spelled wrong)

The point is I have friends in-game who like me. One has even said I'm the best friend ever. Another said their plan would work well because I'm Balance.

What has this to do with anything? I'll tell you.
I used a Wild Bolt treasure to beat my friend in pvp and they didn't mind at all.

So is it the card, or do people need to be nicer when they win?
I have been told that I'm a good sport so there is a fact to help you decide.

Peacefully sending these words,
Bringing people a reason to re-think,
And hoping it all works out,

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
My main is my Grandmaster, Kestrel Ghostwalker. I dunno when I started playing, but a very long time ago.

Uh oh, gotta go. Al found that I was the one who put krok-poo in his desk. Haha, I go him GOOD for giving me a B+.

Alhazred: KESTREL!!!!!!!!!!

L8ter! 8)

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Cassandra Starblade lvl 15, about 5 days.

alt--Gavin Winterforge lvl 10, about 2 days (made him 'cause I wanted to try a boy and wanted to not get TOO far ahead of my husband).

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009