Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Admins....Clarify something please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Hi my little brother went onto my account for 1 hour and in that time he got tricked by some low life into giving details :(, as we all know if u give details out you get banned and of course that is what happened to me :( :(
I had a grand ice grand life grand myth and magus storm magus balance and magus death, i was a member for AGES and i spent so much money and time on that account and it is gone forever now becuase my lil bro got tricked.
i just want to know if there are any other people out there who has been banned and it is not there fault.

Historian
May 15, 2009
joshyyoshi wrote:
Hi my little brother went onto my account for 1 hour and in that time he got tricked by some low life into giving details :(, as we all know if u give details out you get banned and of course that is what happened to me :( :(
I had a grand ice grand life grand myth and magus storm magus balance and magus death, i was a member for AGES and i spent so much money and time on that account and it is gone forever now becuase my lil bro got tricked.
i just want to know if there are any other people out there who has been banned and it is not there fault.

actually this IS your fault
you allowed your brother onto your account without telling him what he may and may not do if you had taught him to not give out details andf asked ur parents to do so as well than your account would not have been banned

the only thing i can say is
sorry you messed up and had to pay the price, but thats what happens when you allow someone else onto your account, you never know what they will do even if its not on purpose

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
geez i was better off no one answering me, ok i know it was partly my fault but i mean the chances of it happeneing as well. 1 hour is all and in that time he managed to give my details away, but idc tbh cus i started another account and i am still in contact with a good friend and she will help me, and also just a random question if someone tried to trick you into giving details if you said username: goaway and password: goaway would u get banned?

Administrator
Young Wizard,
Stop trying to circumvent the rules.
We've repeatedly told you to never give your password to anyone. I don't know how to make it any clearer to you.
Not only will this get your account banned, but it will get YOU banned from the game.
No one can trick you into typing your personal information.
You give it out, you pay the price, period.

joshyyoshi wrote:
geez i was better off no one answering me, ok i know it was partly my fault but i mean the chances of it happeneing as well. 1 hour is all and in that time he managed to give my details away, but idc tbh cus i started another account and i am still in contact with a good friend and she will help me, and also just a random question if someone tried to trick you into giving details if you said username: goaway and password: goaway would u get banned?

community@wizard101.com