Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Boss sword drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
OK everyone, i have been wanting to know where every sword that does 100 damage is dropped. so please if you know one put it on here. the boss name and location and the sword that was dropped

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I no a few. Soulsinger, Drake Hachery (Death Sword). Houmongus, Drake Hachery (Ice Sword). I forget her name but she at the stop of the Secure House in Drake Hachery (Life Sword). Avalanche, in o Drake Hachery (Myth)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
musicmaster801 wrote:
OK everyone, i have been wanting to know where every sword that does 100 damage is dropped. so please if you know one put it on here. the boss name and location and the sword that was dropped

Go over to Wizard 101 Central, they have the Bosses listed with their drops.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
k these are the ones i know in drake hatchery there is the storm sword, from the hoarder, she is found in the streets, there is the ice sword from homunculus, there is also the life sword in the secure house, and there is the myth sword i forget the guys name, there is the fire sword from the dean from the labyrinth, and there's the balance sword from this other person from the labyrinth sry guys i forgot his name

hope this helped :D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
musicmaster801 wrote:
There is three in the dragonspyre academy. There is ivan soulsinger, homunculus, and avalanche. Soulsinger is death, avalanche is life, homunculus is storm.