Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Burning towers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
i got the mooshu quest to burn three towers in takatai outpost and started it with my sister. The problem isthat i burned two then, when going to the third one, it took me to one i had already burned. I looked for another unburned one but it wouldn't let me burn it. The fires on the first two won't go out and it makes it incredebly hard to complete the quest. Has anyone else had this problem :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nabsca wrote:
i got the mooshu quest to burn three towers in takatai outpost and started it with my sister. The problem isthat i burned two then, when going to the third one, it took me to one i had already burned. I looked for another unburned one but it wouldn't let me burn it. The fires on the first two won't go out and it makes it incredebly hard to complete the quest. Has anyone else had this problem :(

There were several other posts in this section about the three towers. The first two were easy to find. The third one is on a different road. Go back toward the center of the village and take a different road. When you move away from the first two towers, your quest helper will start pointing you to the third tower.

Delver
May 31, 2009
nabsca wrote:

there are three separate towers if you become confused start at the first tower and walk through it again remembering which ones you have lit, and yes it happens all the time for example; your sent to get crates and it keeps pointing to the one you picked up but has not reappeared yet. the other thing you might concider if the fires wont go out is switching realms to finish your quest.

hope this helps, GOOD LUCK

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
I had this problem too, so I just looked all over and I eventually found an unburned one. Sometimes the quest helper leads us to already found/taken/used items such as crates, or in this example, towers. You just need to look around for them.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009