Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wild idea for a new mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I think a good mount for all wizards would be the MYSTIC SKATEBOARD! You could jump it and do all sorts of gnarly tricks on it. If they created a new crafting worktable for mounts- you could add all sorts of reagents to do different skating tricks with it, paint it, change wheels, or make it go faster. They could even build a skate park and have X-treme Wizard Skate Games! The hill in Old Town would provide some killer jumps. May have to add some hand-rails to slide down (and maybe wipe out if you do the slide wrong)!

What do you think?

Defender
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
sorry to say but i don't really like that idea. i think it would take away from the main focus of the game. and it seams a bit too modern to be in wizard 101

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Ladric wrote:
I think a good mount for all wizards would be the MYSTIC SKATEBOARD! You could jump it and do all sorts of gnarly tricks on it. If they created a new crafting worktable for mounts- you could add all sorts of reagents to do different skating tricks with it, paint it, change wheels, or make it go faster. They could even build a skate park and have X-treme Wizard Skate Games! The hill in Old Town would provide some killer jumps. May have to add some hand-rails to slide down (and maybe wipe out if you do the slide wrong)!

What do you think?

my wife and me think thats a great idea and would be really cool 2 see...ty 4 suggestin this

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Ladric wrote:

What do you think?

Errr I think it's not a bad idea, but all the mounts in wizard101 are based around the history of sorcery and magic, and skateboards fit NO WHERE in that category