Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The bazar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Many people don't want to sell to the bazar, because you don't get as much money. Please do. It helps the wizard 101 economy. if nothing goes in circulation nothing comes back out. The only stuff in there is really bad stuff and stuff that is expensive with no stats. Please please let other people get stuff, i never see anything good anymore! :-)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
umm actually when you sell things to the bazar you get more money than if you sell it to a shop

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Fishhead20 wrote:
Many people don't want to sell to the bazar, because you don't get as much money. Please do. It helps the wizard 101 economy. if nothing goes in circulation nothing comes back out. The only stuff in there is really bad stuff and stuff that is expensive with no stats. Please please let other people get stuff, i never see anything good anymore! :-)

Hi there. I listened to what you said, and I went to my dorm room and (almost) emptied my shared bank. I was holding stuff for new wizards when I make them. But that might be a while from now. So, I hope you can find something you like at the Bazaar. Happy shopping...

Defender
May 24, 2009
shadowclaw28 wrote:
umm actually when you sell things to the bazar you get more money than if you sell it to a shop

Nooo, it only gives you more gold than the shop if he has a few or none of the items on stock you are trying to sell to him. I always sell my things in the shops because there is already tons of people selling there things to the guy.