Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybones roof

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i didnt like mb very much because of the way they made it. i always got caught by monsters because of the planks also it was a very depressing world not sun light but my main point was it gets annoying always running into battles it waste your time sometimes i think they should change the way you can walk. :?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
zezus998 wrote:
i didnt like mb very much because of the way they made it. i always got caught by monsters because of the planks also it was a very depressing world not sun light but my main point was it gets annoying always running into battles it waste your time sometimes i think they should change the way you can walk. :?

i totally agree

Delver
May 31, 2009
after wizard city and kroktopia, marleybone is tough. I believe it was made that way so we would work together with friends and learn to fight while keeping our health high in case we got caught again. The clockworks were a pain they were so fast! I can say that you get better at avoiding fights the more you play there, unless your my girlfriend or my daughters they are like monster magnets!!