Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i get the krokotopia book quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Ugh cant seem to find the krokotopia book qest where is it?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There isn't one in Krokotopia, just Zeke's beetle quest.

Delver
May 31, 2009
the books in kroktopia are separate quests; book of mander,the book of the order of the fang, ect...

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009

I am trying to get the Bookworm Badge. It seems as though I have to complete Zan'ne quest. I have finished all the lands in the spiral. I am a level 50 and have all my badges except for finishing off some spiders, golems, undead, etc. Except I can not get the Bookworm Badge!!

I have gone back to the library in Kroktopia and the only thing that happens when I talk to Zan'ne is he wants to sell me treasure cards.

Anyone got any advice for me?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
If I recall some of the book quests started because someone ELSE wanted a book. Hetch A'Din, the guy inside the spiral door room, and so on. I would recommend looking to see if any of them have a quest you missed. Also check for manders inside the pyramids. I believe the mander in the chamber of fire in the first pyramid is involved in the "history of the manders" quest at some point after you complete his first quest. Maybe you missed one quest somewhere. Also, there is a wikia about wizard 101 (www.wizard101.wikia.com) and it includes a complete list (as of this point) of all the quests for all the regions, including Krokotopia. You should read through them and see if you can find what you're missing.

Good Luck! :)

Survivor
May 15, 2010
If my mind is right i think I have the Bookworm badge. I got it when I was level 16. You get a quest from a Mander I can't remember which one. I'm sorry if you don't understand me. :(

Any way Good luck :D :D :D