Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funniest pvp moments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I have a funny moment but I don't remember it well, but I DO remember the important parts.

Ok, so I was pvping one of my friends (I don't remember his name sorry. It was when I was like in Firecat Alley and now I'm in DS lol) I was level 12 or something and I'm Ice and my friend was level 9 i think and Balance i believe. So we were battling, and just when I thought he would win (again, i don't remember it very well because it was so long ago) and he used an attack that would've wiped me out, but guess what?

I HAD 2 HEALTH LEFT!!!!

He went first in that match and in the same turn i used an attack that i don't remember what it was and killed him! He didn't get mad or anything because we were friends, but I've haven't seen him on there for like EVER!

Olivia Lotusflower
Level 46 Master Thaumaturge

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
oh! i got one, i was in a 4v4 as noahwindshield, life commander :D! the other team was to balance warlords, a ice sergeant. and a fire private, our team, all privates but me. I: so some where in the match i die and get healed. then we win, O. o, i was really surprised, guess it depends on the healer

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
shinyflareon123 wrote:
I have a funny moment but I don't remember it well, but I DO remember the important parts.

Ok, so I was pvping one of my friends (I don't remember his name sorry. It was when I was like in Firecat Alley and now I'm in DS lol) I was level 12 or something and I'm Ice and my friend was level 9 i think and Balance i believe. So we were battling, and just when I thought he would win (again, i don't remember it very well because it was so long ago) and he used an attack that would've wiped me out, but guess what?

I HAD 2 HEALTH LEFT!!!!

He went first in that match and in the same turn i used an attack that i don't remember what it was and killed him! He didn't get mad or anything because we were friends, but I've haven't seen him on there for like EVER!

Olivia Lotusflower

Like you i dont remember it ethier. But i was battling a death with my fire about lvl 30 (now a grand) We were both down to about 500 health. He goes first uses vampire which brings me into the 200. Then i immolate. It kills me and him and i yell its a draw! So funny.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
i do it was funny i was dueling a lvl 50 myth and he used earthquake to get ridn of my blades and i used a judge and it killed him with only to traps doing 3056 damage . he was rely surprised and got mad yelling i hate balance wizards!

Jason Windvault
lvl 50 balance

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Lol so anyway i was doing a 2 vs 2 match and i was vsing my friend but one thing before istart this game was super glitchy okay anyway it was me and my friend vsing some other people and one guy on the other team didnt get in for some reason so he could walk around and he went 2 the edge of the arena (it was krokotopia one) and he fell off the edge and couldnt get back up so he got trapped down there but he stayed to talk and anyway we were battleing and my friend on my team turned invisible but was still battleing all fine and then i needed 2 heal so anyway i healed me with a pixie and it glitched while raising me so i kept getting higher and higher and i stopped like 5 feet off the arena and stayed in that spot and every time my from on the other side attacked me it would go for me but always do no dmg since i was floating and then my friend on my team somehow got teleported onto the other team but every time he went to attack me it just attacked my friend that was there the whole time and finally i attacked my friend that just got there and he came back 2 my team and then the guy that fell down (we didnt notice) he got banned so he told us on some other account we dont no why tho xD and anyway everything fell into pieces like the whole arena and the screen went white except for the characters and our cards when it was our turn and it happened 2 all of us. when my friend on the other team used some healing spell it healed my friend on my team and alsowhen he used cyclops it attacked him self...this game was so glitchy and when the guy on the other team finally got defeated by a imp i used that glitched and did 5000 dmg to him everyone on the team got up 4 rankings lol but i soon lost mine lol its funny if you were actually there OH! i forgot one thing some how master Ambrose and Gamma started to battle on my team

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
i was using my level 23 death against my friend who is a level 30 fire and the fight is going nowhere, so finally i used pirate and killed him but for some reason it attacked me as well and i died but it counted as a loss for me and a win for him. i dont do pvp much anymore

Explorer
May 12, 2009
CHRISTO GOT ONE!

OK so I was in a random 4v4, with a bunch of grands who had too people using stuns that stunned us all so we never really got to attack, but i told the cocky fire stunner, "Without your stuns you would never beat me in 1v1." ( Which is true considering the fact the I already beat grand fire storm and life, so yah) And he said " NO even without stuns I would still beat you :-P" But the then the rest of his team started saying "actually yeah he would lol" and stuff like that. Another reason i would is I had full crowns gear on LOLZ but my wand, so yah. lol! XD! Bye.

Christo Fireheart lvl 48
Master of Fire

Survivor
May 04, 2010
i was facing a strong wizard and we kept on fighting each other but the other wizard was stronger than me so i thought i would be knocked out fast but the match went on for around 20 turns! and on the second last turn the attack that hit me left me with 1 hp left yeah JUST ONE! then i got defeated next turn but it was so funny it was worth it!

my wizard was wolf shadowstalker adept pyomancer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
ok i was fighting with my storm friend lvl 31 and i was lvl 28 balance so we did a ranked 2v2 and we got matched up with 2 death wizards about our lvl, i used a feint and a hex on the first guy, but then he uses empower(witch can do 500 damage to your self)and he also had a death and a spirit blade on so he used it and it did around 1700 and it killed him, me and my friend were laughing so hard we lost focus and missed 2 of our turns. but them storm friend uses tempest and ends it. IT WAS SO FUNNY!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
and we are back to PVP funniest moments.

yesterday while in a 3v3 match we got placed against a REALLY cocky level 50 death player who kept taunting about how we were gonna lose big time
first turn i pulled death shield after he place a feint on me ( we went second)
he called me a bench and i laughed
next turn i casted wild bolt
( i was on my storm) amazingly it hit and it cut off half his life and my team mate finished him off with a Helephant
the dude kept swearing at us and i just laughed at the end right after we beat him silent team mates ( fire and ice)
he called us cheating bench as noobs and i said
" and the little pig went we we we all the way home"
my team mates started cracking up like crazy as the dude ported out

the next match same team again this time the dude was just cursing at us saying we were cheating noobs and that we were gonna lose now
well we beat him again and i said
" you want some epic with that fail?"
again i killed my team mates as they died with laughter and he ported out
but he PMed me saying i hate you ya little bench
so i reported him but it was still funny the funniest day of pvp i have till i went 1v1 with this guy
( AMAZINGLY i didnt remember him till he started cursing saying" ugh its the cheat err again")
and i was like
" OH HI!"
he said
"your gonna die now you are on 1v1 noob"
about 9 turns later i killed him with triton after my signature cry as he summon him
GO MR BUBBLES!

he swore at me but i just said
"and Moo to you too" then i put him on ignore and went on y merry way for that day
Um you know how you said go mr bubbles well in that case i fought you but i cant remember who won i am Liam Thunderblade lvl 42 add me if you didnt allready

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
ya i have a funny one

ok so it was me and a levl1 i am lvl 50 so we were fighting and then this kid starts using tons of blades from treasure cards he said he bought some kid a overlord set so he got all those treasure cards anyway on the 8 or 9 blade he started using wards on me after like 9 or 10 he pulled out a treasure card of a wild bolt and it did over 1000000 1 million i have seen those get up to 14 15 million and dang i lost to a level 1 i was going to judgement but i kept fizzling

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
My funniest pvp moment was when I joined practice doing 4v4 just for fun when i entered i was surronded by grands being a lvl 39 at the time i thought i had done a real match we actually won :D

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
shinyflareon123 wrote:

I HAD 2 HEALTH LEFT!!!!

Olivia Lotusflower

Like you i dont remember it ethier. But i was battling a death with my fire about lvl 30 (now a grand) We were both down to about 500 health. He goes first uses vampire which brings me into the 200. Then i immolate. It kills me and him and i yell its a draw! So funny.
i used immolate like that once as an adept or magus (i am a lvl 50 now lol) i was cocky because i was fighting a lvl 15, so when i used immolate, with 100 health to my enemies 350, when that spell worked, i was on the verge of saying "touche" (or gotcha lol) when i accidently killed us both :? another one was more like an interesting downfall lol. i was fighting an initiate ice, lke a lvl 10 i think. i was so happy, i was practically in pvp heaven, which was where she sent me in the middle of the duel with a humiliating defeat, which i sort of deserved, since i underestimated the power of treasure cards she bolted me first, cutting my health in two. i was about to say "you will pay for that" and casted a helephant but guess what? it FIZZLED! and then she used stormzilla, and wiped me out. in two hits. ill never forget it.

paul ironflame, level 50 grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
First part of funny moment. Both use the same absorb spell on each other
Then both heal. Completely nullifying all damage we did to each other.

Another time, I entered a match WITHOUT A DECK...
HOHOHHOH me too and once i was pvping a guy that was a fire and i was a 28 judge noob capiain or knight and then i laughed and then he said WHOS LAUGHING NOW! and he smokescreens me. i put up hex then feint. then i judgemented him and i said WHOS LAUGHING NOW AND HE SAID I DODNT KNOW YOU HAS JUDGE!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
and we are back to PVP funniest moments.

yesterday while in a 3v3 match we got placed against a REALLY cocky level 50 death player who kept taunting about how we were gonna lose big time
first turn i pulled death shield after he place a feint on me ( we went second)
he called me a bench and i laughed
next turn i casted wild bolt
( i was on my storm) amazingly it hit and it cut off half his life and my team mate finished him off with a Helephant
the dude kept swearing at us and i just laughed at the end right after we beat him silent team mates ( fire and ice)
he called us cheating bench as noobs and i said
" and the little pig went we we we all the way home"
my team mates started cracking up like crazy as the dude ported out

the next match same team again this time the dude was just cursing at us saying we were cheating noobs and that we were gonna lose now
well we beat him again and i said
" you want some epic with that fail?"
again i killed my team mates as they died with laughter and he ported out
but he PMed me saying i hate you ya little bench
so i reported him but it was still funny the funniest day of pvp i have till i went 1v1 with this guy
( AMAZINGLY i didnt remember him till he started cursing saying" ugh its the cheat err again")
and i was like
" OH HI!"
he said
"your gonna die now you are on 1v1 noob"
about 9 turns later i killed him with triton after my signature cry as he summon him
GO MR BUBBLES!

he swore at me but i just said
"and Moo to you too" then i put him on ignore and went on y merry way for that day
hohohoho hahahaha hehehehehe so funny

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Ok my funniest pvp moment is this me and some other guys were doing a 4v4 against 3 400 health noobs and a gm someone who the gm brought down to 300 health was gonna use meteor and wipe out the 400s next turn comes the gm was last for their team and the guy with meteor was first for our team by now we have all friended and he's saying to me cause i'm healer i'm gonna live but heal me next then the gm uses yep meteor and kills the guy.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I was on Lucas LifeGiver fiddling around I decided to do a practice match, 1v1. I ended up with a balance wizard named... IDK I FORGET. So anyway, I casted centaur on him which took some health away. Than neglecting to heal, I got hit with Hydra.

So I'm thinking, Oh gosh, I'm dead. But after the three headed beast had its fun, I was left with a little over 100 hp and two pips. The only cards I had active were Lephrechaun and Pixie. I was thinking, I have two choices. I can either heal and get destroyed trying to save up pips. Or I can take him out with my Lephrechaun (He had a little over 100 hp too) So than I say to myself, Ah what the heck and go with Lephrechaun. To make a long story short, I won.

But I didn't get a chance to say good game to him, he had already left :?

Kaitlyn IceRiver Adept Thaumaturge
Lucas LifeGiver Master Theurgist
Angel Talon Initiate Necromancer
Shelby Moon Novice Necromancer

P.S. If you were the guy who fought me and lost, yes I am a girl. I just made boy characters for funzies. I'm pretty sure some people do it too.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Using my magus death and a magus life to take down a grandmaster pair. So, i had two grands calling us noobs. They tried to kill us, but my friend (the life) happened to have reshuffle and satyrs, and would just heal. I would beguile (which annoyed the life out of them, which was my goal). So in the end, i put in my pirate to kill of the enemy fire, (who i used beguile on to pull off a dragon on his partner, who was conveniently ice). They completely underestimated us, so they didnt even bother to put up defenses. AND, they called us noobs for being lower leveled, and using our school's strengths (death drains, life heals, and beguile), even though the fire guy chain stunned for 2 rounds. My friend and I still laugh about how many chances they had at taking us out, but fell to underestimating and overconfidence.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
ryanpie33 wrote:
Lol so anyway i was doing a 2 vs 2 match and i was vsing my friend but one thing before istart this game was super glitchy okay anyway it was me and my friend vsing some other people and one guy on the other team didnt get in for some reason so he could walk around and he went 2 the edge of the arena (it was krokotopia one) and he fell off the edge and couldnt get back up so he got trapped down there but he stayed to talk and anyway we were battleing and my friend on my team turned invisible but was still battleing all fine and then i needed 2 heal so anyway i healed me with a pixie and it glitched while raising me so i kept getting higher and higher and i stopped like 5 feet off the arena and stayed in that spot and every time my from on the other side attacked me it would go for me but always do no dmg since i was floating and then my friend on my team somehow got teleported onto the other team but every time he went to attack me it just attacked my friend that was there the whole time and finally i attacked my friend that just got there and he came back 2 my team and then the guy that fell down (we didnt notice) he got banned so he told us on some other account we dont no why tho xD and anyway everything fell into pieces like the whole arena and the screen went white except for the characters and our cards when it was our turn and it happened 2 all of us. when my friend on the other team used some healing spell it healed my friend on my team and alsowhen he used cyclops it attacked him self...this game was so glitchy and when the guy on the other team finally got defeated by a imp i used that glitched and did 5000 dmg to him everyone on the team got up 4 rankings lol but i soon lost mine lol its funny if you were actually there OH! i forgot one thing some how master Ambrose and Gamma started to battle on my team
thats fake

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Lol, yesterday, I was fighting this death person and in the middle of the fight, I used a spirit shield which takes 50% of Myth, Death, and Life attacks and she put a few traps and guess what, she took out my death shield and next, she used a convertor to change it from death to life and I had the life shield still on. I won the match and she was mad and was menu chat so she said Stop That then left.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
OH OH ZORO HAS ONE! ZORO HAS ONE! ok get this

i was watching a match and it was a 4v4. there was only a guy and a girl left, all the other teammates were defeated. the guy was balance and the girl was fire (guessing). Anyway, the guy starts going on about "HAHA i had this won from the start!" and "Now i am about to use judgement!" also "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE!" really annoying stuff like that. and after about 2 minutes he says "DIE HAHAHA!" all sweet and happy and full of hope......NOT! so he FIZZLES his judgement which would have taken her out BIG TIME! and she says "well that was lucky." and finishes him that same turn with pheonix . he moved first by the way. Then he said he reported her like 50 times for using game hacks :?
:P I love noobs like that. They make me crack up. XD

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I made a bet with a wizard that if he won, he would get to shave my orthrus pet. And...he won.

Sorry Brutus...

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
A funny moment I had was today in PvP I was battling against some wizard. She used the spirit armor on herself but I used the Steal Ward spell and it gave me the spirit armor. I found this really funny, until she used a Kraken and broke it.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I got one
So one time, i was battling a balance grand warlord and i was a myth grand private. He kept on saying easy win. I was first. So he was getting his blades for judge but right before i used it, i earthquaked his blades away and i had like 1000 health left because i used earthquake. Then, i orthrus him tree times and he is down to 200 health. Then, he put on a balance blade and judgement me with six pips. and GUESS WHAT? I HAD ONLY 4 HEALTH LEFT!!! Then, i needed only one more pip to kraken. But on the turn before i use kraken, i he black mantled me. I then starting screaming I AM SO DEAD!! But kraken makes and i win!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
My team lost against a team we should have slaughtered cause every single spell we attempted to cast fizzled, so we had well over 20 fizzles on 85% plus chances of successfully casting. Not sure if that was funny, but it was totally not fair and not at all likely.