Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merging your wizards' gold

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Have you ever wanted to buy something that is school specific, but the wizard that is that school isnt very close to your goal, but another wizard is way over what you need? I have, this is why i think their should be a "Merge my wizards' gold function, similar to the crowns merging on the site, but this is ingame and only for your specific 6 wizards.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
it exists somewhat, but is called a shared bank. th wiz with the mone ybuys the item, and sends it to the other wiz, by putting it in the shared bank.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Have you ever wanted to buy something that is school specific, but the wizard that is that school isnt very close to your goal, but another wizard is way over what you need? I have, this is why i think their should be a "Merge my wizards' gold function, similar to the crowns merging on the site, but this is ingame and only for your specific 6 wizards.

Well you could just buy it on your richer character, put it in shared bank, then go pick it up on your other character? I:

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Hero
May 19, 2009
It doesnt really work like that: to all above ^

Lets say i want to hatch, its about 44,000 gold. But all six of my wizards only have 20,000 give or take a few. So i'm still unable to buy it. But if the gold was like crowns, accross all characters of that account i could. Or if not that at least let them be able to put gold into the shared bank.

Defender
May 02, 2010
cealwutka wrote:
Can a house be put in the shared bank?

If the item is listed as No Trade, it cannot be put in the Shared Bank.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
No it cant be
cealwutka wrote:
Can a house be put in the shared bank?

And I mean have like a piggy bank or something to store your gold in, but all your characters on a specific account can access it. The way to get to it would be accessing your bank as to not have ppl try to steal ur gold

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
the shared bank is like your backpack but all your wizards can use it...the only problems are that no trade iteams can not be put in, moving a pet out emptys pet energy, and money can not be put in
i dont believe houses can be put in
i like the idea of a piggy bank type thing...moving gold around would help me a lot