Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

uhm chelsea court.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
so how do i open this up. i have done all the quests available to me in marlybone. but chelsea court still wont open or allow me to go there? so here i sit stumped :( please help me lol

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DooCalibur wrote:
so how do i open this up. i have done all the quests available to me in marlybone. but chelsea court still wont open or allow me to go there? so here i sit stumped :( please help me lol

After you have done all the main quest-line quests in Hyde Park, you will be sent back to Sherlock, and he will then send you on to Chelsea.

In Hyde, I believe it is find Baxter (fight in Gazebo), then 3 safe houses, then a boss, then get lockpicks, then the final fight at the Warehouse.

Delver
May 31, 2009
if you have done the main storyline "finding baxter" you havedone 3 hideouts and four boss fights which sends you to holmes and then chelsea. now if you did all these things you should be able to buy a ticket.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
lol the sad part is that i actually checked into my quests and found something to do with baxter about 10 minutes after i posted this :D but thank you so much for the help guys :D