Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The other worlds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
Hey, i've playing this game for nearly 8 months. But, i just became a member. i gotta say that i LOVE IT!!! it's so cool to be able to go everywhere and the new ares i discovered are so cool. But now, i only have access to 2 worls, grizzeilem and krokotopia. I go to the other worlds, but only by teleporting to friends. i cant access them through the big tree. so plz tell me how does it work :(. When will i be able to access those worlds. Because my suscribtion is only for two monts. and i dont want it to end before getting to know the other worlds. and also, how much does one world cost? is it better to buy the worlds than suscribe for a year? plz help me.

P.S: I LOVE BEING A MEMBER, THE GAME IS AWESOME!!!

Kevin Fireheart lvl 22
Fire Wizard!

Administrator
You must complete your required assignments in each world until you are strong enough to move onto the next area.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
It is crazy but i not sure buying the membership is better than thw worlds i think just buying the worlds cause if you buy the member ship it will go down again and thats 60 dollar waste if you buy the worlds they last so if you need more time you got a bunch

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
most get to krokotopia around lvl 13, depending on if you do sidequests or not. then u get grizzleheim where you actually get to fight and stuff lvl 20, then marleybone (which is kinda hard so brace yourself) lvl 26-ish. most get mooshu in the lvl 30's, and then dragonspyre sometime that idk because i am only on mooshu but i am guessing around lvl 40. it takes about a month or two for each world, depending on difficulty of the world and how long you play and if you only do main story or both main and side quests. so you might be able to finish all of w101 including side worlds and quests in a year. you might only make it through krokotopia during a 2 month period though.