Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I think because there are worlds about faraway places (Egypt,Japan,London) there should be a world about our (or at least my) great home of America!

my idea is a world like the old western movies with cowboys and stuff like that!

Characters:
Cowboys: Horses-like that Diego guy
Indians: Eagles
Lunar Bandits: a gang of evil wolfs
The Snake Tribe: i think you can guess

Story: The Head Master gets a strange message form an odd new world in the Spiral so he sends his Favorite student (your person) to see this place and try to make friends. when you arrive the world is right in the middle of a gold rush. when you talk to the sheriff he tells you that the city of Dry Gulch is being attacked by the Lunar Bandits who are trying to steal all the gold ! so you help out by trying to stop them, after a few failed attempts to stop the Bandits the sheriff gets an idea to asks the Eagle Tribe for help.
So your Wizard goes to the Eagle camp to ask the chief for help. He agrees to help the town, but only if you help them rid the land of the evil Snake Tribe. After you do that you return to Dry Gulch for a final showdown with the leader of the Lunar Bandits.

Costumes:
For guys- cowboy outfit, tribal Indian outfit
For girls- Saloon girls costume, tribal Indian dress

Monsters:
Living cactus
Lunar Bandit
Member of the snake tribe
scorpion-like the balance spell

and that's all i got so far!
hope you like it! tell me what you think

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
:D cool! that sounds like a good idea! :D and dont worry about not being done, im sure KI can work out some more quests! or maybe even a dungeon(instance lvl)!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I like the idea too but wolfs werent really in the old west. Maybe lunar bandits can be cyotes. (Btw i know i spelled it WRONG)