Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 OBELISKS in the ice vaul PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I have tried ever combination and nothing I have read just about all posts on this board and nobody tells how to beat this room I have done what it says like go into the room slowly and i see the order that they are visably but no luck
Please will someone help me please

Delver
May 31, 2009
are you saying you do not see the mystery revealed? if so I cannot help you. otherwise just look and light them from left to right, if you don`t see anything there are only 4 of them so what 16 combinations? maybe do it with someone

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
sorry I can't help I'm stuck there too and tried all kinds of combos,If you hacve figured it out please let me know.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The combo is on the back wall, I believe it starts at snake, and light them all counterclockwise. But reading the rear wall, light them in that order.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Hi. I just spotted this post. Hope you figured it out by now. If not I can help. You can see the four obelisks you need to light up. The trick is that you have to do it in order. So turn them all off then do them in order from left to right (pictures on the wall read left to right that is the order). It took me about an hour to figure it out, so don't feel bad. Good luck.
Alric Thunderfist: Lv 36 Storm

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
rwhite777 wrote:
I have tried ever combination and nothing I have read just about all posts on this board and nobody tells how to beat this room I have done what it says like go into the room slowly and i see the order that they are visably but no luck
Please will someone help me please

you have to light up the scarab,snake, and tree hope this helps

Defender
May 10, 2010
Really? I am stuck too! Anyway i will try your suggestion.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
with portal at end of hall, last one i just got it "sun tree cobra scarab"