Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who done two thousand and two damage seraph?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
I did two thousand and two damage against freddy nine lives all i did was a fient life blade spirit blade and spirit trap and i did two thousand and two damage to freddy nine lives. I have not seen grandmasters do that with seraph when i did! is this a glitch or did it happen the way the system was programmed to let you do? plz tell me :-)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
glade8er wrote:
I did two thousand and two damage against freddy nine lives all i did was a fient life blade spirit blade and spirit trap and i did two thousand and two damage to freddy nine lives. I have not seen grandmasters do that with seraph when i did! is this a glitch or did it happen the way the system was programmed to let you do? plz tell me :-)
Hmmm i didnt do that BUT...

me and my friends were gonna cast a super strong attack on a lost soul then some menu chat (i dont wanna say noob but you know) person came up and used THUDER SNAKE. Like really. :x

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
glade8er wrote:

Its programmed that way. Try 15,000 damage (over tree rounds) with a heck-hound!