Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is a cow the life teacher?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
dont be rude talking about professor Moolinda like that
she is one of the nicest ( Sylvia Drake in second)
teachers in the game ( Cyrus in last, ( no offense to the myth students))
she is also one of the best life teachers raven wood has had since Sylvia

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
1. Can't be a tree because if the school had a termit problem....

2. Cows eat GRASS, which is a part of life. So cows have a part of life in them.

(also cyrus isnt mean he just is VERY grumpy )

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:

That is quite rude. I recently gotten out of her home (MS) and that place was cool. She is a really nice and fun professor. (I'm myth, and to tell you this, Drake can be mean, but I usually don't care. I only care 'bout just getting the spells.) He can be really mean and disrespectful, but he's just that way. Maybe he get's it from Malistiare. Who knows? Oh well, Professor Moolinda is really cool.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 14 Ice/Balance

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
The cows are from Mooshu. I nice place where they can meditate and have peace.... until the Jade Oni shows up!

The point is the cows are calm... good for life teachers.

The other teachers (no offence) are a bit more... offected by daily stress.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
"Why is a frog the storm teacher?" is the real question. I'd be ashamed to have a frog for a teacher. Frogs are slimey, smelly, and gross. I bet homework he gives out to students is full of frog mucus. Like, nasty! Plus that doesnt make sense. Moolinda is from Mooshu. Mooshu is full of "life" and is know as the "life" world. Therefore, it makes perfect sense, but a frog-storm-wha???

???

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
"Why is a frog the storm teacher?" is the real question. I'd be ashamed to have a frog for a teacher. Frogs are slimey, smelly, and gross. I bet homework he gives out to students is full of frog mucus. Like, nasty! Plus that doesnt make sense. Moolinda is from Mooshu. Mooshu is full of "life" and is know as the "life" world. Therefore, it makes perfect sense, but a frog-storm-wha???

???

Frogs like water.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Plus. Frogs were used for weather forecasting erliyer in world history.

They were put in a glass with a ladder, and if it was to rain, the moist air would draw then out.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

???

Frogs are not slimey. And frogs don't smell either. Most people think frogs are slimey because frogs live in water, which makes them all slippery. And storm spells use lighting and water and stuff, so it makes sense that the teacher is a frog. That is soooooo SO obvious, I couldn't understand why you asked that question. You must be a conjurer.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

???

Frogs are not slimey. And frogs don't smell either. Most people think frogs are slimey because frogs live in water, which makes them all slippery. And storm spells use lighting and water and stuff, so it makes sense that the teacher is a frog. That is soooooo SO obvious, I couldn't understand why you asked that question. You must be a conjurer.

Hey. Don't put him with the conjurers. I don't care if the storm teacher is a frog. By the way, Prof. Drake is cool. He isn't mean. If you can pass his class than you are great enough to beat Malistaire, who is supposedly very tough, but not so much. 8)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

???

How dare u insult my teacher! Frogs rnt that bad...

Amber Stormsong magus DIVINER

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
cyrus is not mean just until dragon spyer if your not a myth student and then if you are myth then when you get a spell cant remember wich one thogh and a cow can actually help if wizard cyty got attacked and a tree would be ruted and cant move so not all that good, and a frog because he has a hat and part of what makes a storm water

Explorer
May 06, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

???

conjurers lol

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Here's my take: cows are calm, thoughtful, they don't hurry into anything. The cow is a ruminant, which means they chew a cud, and ruminate also means to think or meditate. Actually, it's perfect .
The frog is a creature that can withstand the worst weather nature can throw at it. Also perfect. All in all, relax. It's a game.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Zeta220 wrote:
Does a cow need to be a teacher for life?! Why not a talking tree?
Don't be mean to moolinda i love her as my teacher. She is so nice and sweet and she is from my fav world: mooshu!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Zeta220 wrote:
Don't be mean to moolinda i love her as my teacher. She is so nice and sweet and she is from my fav world: mooshu!
she hates me because im death

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Well they cant change it now. They probbally put it in because they felt like it.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
First of all, there is a talking tree for life. Actually.. For everything!
Cows eating grass doesn't have to be the reason. I guess it was supposed to be different than the others.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

???

Woah woah woah! Don't disrespect Haltson Balestorm. He is a frog, but he is for sure not how you described him!He is SO nice! The only problem is that he is a little crazy sometimes...

Like, when he is in the middle of a sentence, he will say someting like "Great Sparks!" I still think he's awesome!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Well, Mooshu has a life theme and there are cow "people" there, so I guess that's your answer.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Well you do not need to be so rude and blunt. I'm not a student of hers and I think she seems nice, even thought i am a Necro/viner. Frogs are not slimy and Cyrus Drake needs a vacation. He said I was hopeless and I beat his sorry self in a duel alone. You do not know how happy I was when T saw him in a dueling circle!

Wolf Shadowgem Level 51 Necromacer

P.S: Necroviner is a Diviner and a Necromancer name mushed together like pyrojurer,a pyromancer and a conjurer...............I like mushing names up.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Zeta220 wrote:
she hates me because im death
but i'm life

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
The life teacher is a cow because

COWS ARE AWESOME

They stand around all day, do nothing, act stupid, and wait to be eaten! How awesome is THAT?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Zeta220 wrote:

She's from Mooshu, that's why she's a farm animal. But that was pretty rude and out of place in The Dorms section.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Thechaosmagician wrote:

Dont worry. I learned to become close friends him. Its ok if he tryed to
expell me for turning in his LAUNDRY late. Good times, good times

Diana Raven
Level 58
Myth