Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Agaony Wraith and Judgment card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Can anyone help with this question? I just got the Judgment card and I am not sure how to use it! I have a quest to defeat Agony Wraith and I understand that this is a very powerful card. But, do you combine it with another card or just use it by itself?

Thank you

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
tedtbear wrote:
Can anyone help with this question? I just got the Judgment card and I am not sure how to use it! I have a quest to defeat Agony Wraith and I understand that this is a very powerful card. But, do you combine it with another card or just use it by itself?

Thank you

It is wise to boost if you can as it will give the foe less time to hurt you. The nice thing is that you can toss up defenses versus death for the first 2-3 rounds, then the balance blade and trap spells. Assuming you are at 30% power pip and have already gotten a staff with a free pip, on round 5 you should have 7-8 total pips (6 pips, 1-2 of which are power pips). 8 pips at 100, x 5% (? personal boost due to clothing), x 20% x 30% = ~1300 hit damage.

As the shielding and damage boost cost 0-pip, and the foe at best throws up a -25% damage spell on you, you should be fine for those 5 rounds...or even 6 or 7 if you do get the -25% on you.