Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild Bolt isn't acting like it should

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
One day I went in a Ranked Pvp arena. I was versing a storm student and he would keep doing the same thing, WILD BOLT! He used it 4 times and 3 of them worked. I was even lucky to survive and beat him because after all wild bolt, wild bolt, wild bolt then wild bolt, I started to get aggrivated. Did Greyrose mix up success rates of Wraith and Wild Bolt? I tried using the Wraith millions of times and it rarely worked. I don't know what is happening. Can somebody PLEASE fix this thing? I am getting ANGRY!

-Anthony Redflame Level 46 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
well maybe whoever did it had great presicion for storm spells. Sometimes you just can't get a spell off. I have a level 6 life friend and he got killed by a lost soul because he couldn't get his spell off. AND THOSE ARE LIFE SPELLS!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Now this happened THREE TIMES! And one time the person that beat me made fun of me for losing to a magus storm. Then we got into a big fight and we reported each other, even though he had a false report.

Anthony Redflame Level 46 (Nearly 47) Necromancer

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
you must have missed theat there are clothing bonuses, malistaires clothing and the arena armor increases the chances of spells to hit, with a sniper and the level bonus's, add in malistaires clothes and the rest of grand master clothing you ahve a 70% cast rate on a bolt, This is the biggest flaw of the arena bolt. Now add the Arena clothes and bolt has an 80% cast rate. You can add tower shield in to your deck, but when some one treasures all bolt, they get a bolt and you MIGHT have a tower. It is unfortunate that the ranked arena has brought this out into people what used to be a fun idea now is a sensless barrage of who knows the storm.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
bettercarpenter wrote:
you must have missed theat there are clothing bonuses, malistaires clothing and the arena armor increases the chances of spells to hit, with a sniper and the level bonus's, add in malistaires clothes and the rest of grand master clothing you ahve a 70% cast rate on a bolt, This is the biggest flaw of the arena bolt. Now add the Arena clothes and bolt has an 80% cast rate. You can add tower shield in to your deck, but when some one treasures all bolt, they get a bolt and you MIGHT have a tower. It is unfortunate that the ranked arena has brought this out into people what used to be a fun idea now is a sensless barrage of who knows the storm.

But this guy was a magus.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I HATE WILD BOLT!!! I was fight a ranked match against two warlords and I had a death with me. They did nothing but wild bolt us the whole time. We both lost to two lvl 6 warlords because of that card.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Jaypaw101 wrote:
I HATE WILD BOLT!!! I was fight a ranked match against two warlords and I had a death with me. They did nothing but wild bolt us the whole time. We both lost to two lvl 6 warlords because of that card.

you didn't lose to the bolt spell card, you lost to the sniper cards they attached to it. get accuracy boosting treasure cards out of PvP. Would FIX this problem with the bolt spell

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
You get wild Bolt or a reason to make battles easier! You might WANT wild bolt one day to make your battles easier. it's one of those useful spells.