Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decider Quiz needs a Change!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
What I am talking about is that the quiz you take at the VERY begginning of the game needs a change. In the one we already have it really only depends on what gem you choose. KI you need to change the quiz so every answer of Q's has an effect. So even if you choose jade as your favorite gem you could still get other schools. KI PLEASE CHANGE THIS!!!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
What I am talking about is that the quiz you take at the VERY begginning of the game needs a change. In the one we already have it really only depends on what gem you choose. KI you need to change the quiz so every answer of Q's has an effect. So even if you choose jade as your favorite gem you could still get other schools. KI PLEASE CHANGE THIS!!!

I used to think this also, but I now realize that the other questions DO matter. It has the gems at the end to break the tie. Depending on the questions you answer, it changes the gems that are available as as a choice. Sometimes it narrows it down to three different gems. So, the other questions are very important in the quiz. But I believe that if you do the quiz on this very website it does NOT include the gem question (I don't know, they might have changed it now, it was a long time ago when I did it), so you could do that quiz and then make a character on your own account that is the school you got from the quiz on this website.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Okay but still I think they need more questions and the gem still does decide it all even if you choose out of three gems. They need to make the questions a bit more valuble and usefull. Like once I answered all of the answers that would go for fire than clicked sapphire as my favorite gem and I got ice.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Okay but still I think they need more questions and the gem still does decide it all even if you choose out of three gems. They need to make the questions a bit more valuble and usefull. Like once I answered all of the answers that would go for fire than clicked sapphire as my favorite gem and I got ice.

I suppose. But, like I said before, the gems are really just the tie breaker. I do agree that the quiz should be a bit longer, with more questions so it's more accurate.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Hopefully with new schools coming out they will change the quiz a bit...

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:

Why? They have mentioned it time and again that the new schools ARE SECONDARY ONLY.

- You will never have a wizard that is of these schools.

- You will only be able to learn from these schools by using your training points.

- These schools will not be added to Ravenwood, but found in Celestia.

- Celestia will not be available to your wizard until you complete the main storyling in DragonSpyre.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:

No, It probably won't. The new schools are secondary schools that you'll probably learn in Celestia. They can't be your main school.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
OH darn I probably shouldn't have just scanned the update... But still the quiz needs a change because it is not very accurateonce I got death and it said they are solitare and often don't have friends. I have a BUNCH of friends and am happy almost most of the time!!! :x

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
You can just skip the quiz and pick which class you want.

Yeah but that defeats the purpose of getting a school that fits you the best...

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Yes I agree, you can also just skip it and pick the best kind of wizard. Also KI needs to make it more... intresting and time consuming.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Landlord10 wrote:
Yes I agree, you can also just skip it and pick the best kind of wizard. Also KI needs to make it more... intresting and time consuming.

EXACTLY that is exactly what I have been trying to explain... More time consuming and interesting and more taken into affect then normal...

Delver
Mar 19, 2009