Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare, you are way to easy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Hi, Patrick Hawktamer here saying Malistare=easy. King Isle, make us fear Malistare, make us nervous when we fight him, make him a lot HARDER. Like 5x more health and way better spells. We don't have to get all four people to face him, all you need is 2. My point is, make Malistare have 50,000 health WITH minions and make him use a lot BETTER spells like seklatal priate, wraith (never seen him use that spell), and scarecrow, better traps (such as feint and curse, you can still have him use the usual ones) When I face Malistare I can kill him with ease. King Isle, please add the new features that I just said to Malistare.

Patrick Hawktamer Grandmaster of Balance

Delver
May 31, 2009
i am in agreement malistaire should be more dangerous, his health should go back to being 20000 and he and his henchmen should be throwing more dangerous spells. he is a teacher and master of death we should be amazed.

tracking along with this bring back the old jade oni let him summon his brother oni let him cast unicorns left and right, makes us cry out for our friends to come and help us.

is it too much to ask that bosses be dangerous?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
nick5678910 wrote:
Hi, Patrick Hawktamer here saying Malistare=easy. King Isle, make us fear Malistare, make us nervous when we fight him, make him a lot HARDER. Like 5x more health and way better spells. We don't have to get all four people to face him, all you need is 2. My point is, make Malistare have 50,000 health WITH minions and make him use a lot BETTER spells like seklatal priate, wraith (never seen him use that spell), and scarecrow, better traps (such as feint and curse, you can still have him use the usual ones) When I face Malistare I can kill him with ease. King Isle, please add the new features that I just said to Malistare.

Patrick Hawktamer Grandmaster of Balance
i do not agree with you michael sprite shard lvl47 master of fire.