Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The INSANE Well of Spirits

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
k, so i am a lvl 43 storm wizard going back to do some side stuff. This is insane. The well of spirits has like an infinite number of tasks. I really want the tomb raider badge but all these quests give me a headache. does anyone agree with me???
Daniel Stormstaff
Master Diviner

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
k, so i am a lvl 43 storm wizard going back to do some side stuff. This is insane. The well of spirits has like an infinite number of tasks. I really want the tomb raider badge but all these quests give me a headache. does anyone agree with me???
Daniel Stormstaff
Master Diviner
nah i dont think they were much plus you dont have to do the tomb of the buglier or what ever ;) and they are a few quest though i finished it and got my badge in a day :-)

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Umm...no. If your level 43 it should be a piece of cake. I don't remember there being many side quests.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 49 Thaumuturge
Master of Ice

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
i been trying to get that badge but then i keep finding myself doing one of the same quests i completed when i was a adept.

i a grandmaster now and i was doing quests in there. and for some reason i doing quests i already completed long ago. any reason why?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
actually you dont need the tomb completed to get the badge, only talk to the mander outside, go in, and done

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
then how come i dont have it yet? i completed all of krokotopia and i still havent got that badge

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
When I first went into the Well of Spirits, there was a side quest I missed. In the Djeserit Family Tomb, I finally found Buikhu Djeserit. Look at the map when you enter the Djeserit Family Tomb. You make two left turns and it takes you to him.

After his side quest is done, you get more side quests from Kaji'Rae in the entrance to the Well of Spirits.

Did you do these quests too?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009