Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professer Grayrose

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
I have been wondering if Kings isles has ever considered having players from around the country help come up with ideas niot like forum ideas im talking like you ask and they try to create one that might actually get into game with a bit of refining
like this one spell idea i have for level 55 after the release of celestia for Life

Life drain:
level: 55
pip cost: 4
effect: when casted this acts as a conduit between one player who casted it places a charm that has a arrow pointing down towards the ground on the target
when a life restoring spell is casted by this player with the charm it will activate and after healing spell restores the player with the charm
half of the health will be given to the player who casted the charm

and a death spell

Name:Reflect
Pip cost: 5
Effect
when this is cast a charm is placed on the caster so when he is attacked by another player this chamr will activate and 40% of the total damage will be dealt back to the attacker

Administrator
We appreciate that our players want to contribute their ideas to Wizard101.

However we cannot accept any directly submitted unsolicited ideas. In the games industry, most ideas submitted are not original, and are similar or identical to ones that are already in the works by our own, or other game companies.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our players to post their ideas on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
We appreciate that our players want to contribute their ideas to Wizard101.

However we cannot accept any directly submitted unsolicited ideas. In the games industry, most ideas submitted are not original, and are similar or identical to ones that are already in the works by our own, or other game companies.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our players to post their ideas on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards.

Awwww. I come up with the best oringal ideas. I have a bunch of ORINGAL ideas.
Note: If it was in another game company's game, I didn't know it was, I come up with all oringal ideas