Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lets hope Celestia isnt disappointment

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
So Grizzleheim came out a few months before i got a membership. When i got there I was like, "This place looks SO cool." Then i start the tasks. MAJOR disappointment. Not very much rep, and on top of that no badges for doing all the tasks in the area or for defeating some type of enemy (despite spiders). I really hope Celestia isnt like that. I hope it is more difficult that Dragonspyre (although its extremely tough for me cuz i forgot to do side tasks so i am going back to do those then gonna go back to working on Crucible). I want some AWESOME badges and some AWESOME enemies. What types of enemies do you expect??? What types of badges????

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
hmm maybe i expect crabs and fish and some badges that invovle defeting the boss there or maybe killing 1000 crabs? dont know but i also expect to see a triton boss or a giant fish hope the world gives a ton of xp and is cool and btw there is some banshee's in a cave i dont know if they count for undead or not

Defender
May 24, 2009
It wont be like GH because GH was a parallel world but celestia is part of the main story. If you have been reading you would have know that celestia will just be the next world to big chapter in wizard101 game.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I hope that Celestia is totally awesome if not I will probably stop playing Wizard101 FOREVER!!!!! JUST KIDDING

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
So Grizzleheim came out a few months before i got a membership. When i got there I was like, "This place looks SO cool." Then i start the tasks. MAJOR disappointment. Not very much rep, and on top of that no badges for doing all the tasks in the area or for defeating some type of enemy (despite spiders). I really hope Celestia isnt like that. I hope it is more difficult that Dragonspyre (although its extremely tough for me cuz i forgot to do side tasks so i am going back to do those then gonna go back to working on Crucible). I want some AWESOME badges and some AWESOME enemies. What types of enemies do you expect??? What types of badges????
The only way the updates can be a disapointment is if it was like grizzleheim and all the cool stuff comin out would be crowns only

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
be greatful that a new even IS coming out, sheesh! People now a'days are rotten to core sometimes. They dont HAVE to update. So be GRATEFUL!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
be greatful that a new even IS coming out, sheesh! People now a'days are rotten to core sometimes. They dont HAVE to update. So be GRATEFUL!

Well technically they do have to update because otherwise we wouldnt give them our beloved money. :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
77296 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Well technically they do have to update because otherwise we wouldnt give them our beloved money. :D

more people in the world each day, besides they well have to stop, they cant have power pip chance at 150% and start with 5 pips at the begining of the battle

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
77296 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

more people in the world each day, besides they well have to stop, they cant have power pip chance at 150% and start with 5 pips at the begining of the battle

Well look at World of Warcraft. They have figured out a way to keep on going. And no they do not have to stop. If they have as many people playing as they do now a couple of years from now ( Wizard101 ) and don't come out with anything new, as far as content, then that would be shooting themselves in the foot. When it comes down to it, if you have a question then 99 times out of 100 the answer will eventually come down to one thing and one thing only.... " $$$$ "
This is a business after all and they are on earth to make a profit. If there is a chance to do so ( keeping people playing and paying ) by releasing new content and if it financially benefits them to do so then you bet your wand they are going to do it! This is a good lesson for a lot of you kids to take to heart. Money drives almost every single decision in this world. Especially with the economy being as it is!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
i am thinking some Kraken, triton, maybe suid, atlantis like stuff, you know?

Jesse Storm Gem
please add me if ya can, thanx

Defender
May 08, 2009
Well, I am just happy about the new level cap that comes with Celestia!Celestia is bound to be better than Grizzleheim, at least I hope so.I also wonder how they are going to work out the new secondary schools...

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
77296 wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Well look at World of Warcraft. They have figured out a way to keep on going. And no they do not have to stop. If they have as many people playing as they do now a couple of years from now ( Wizard101 ) and don't come out with anything new, as far as content, then that would be shooting themselves in the foot. When it comes down to it, if you have a question then 99 times out of 100 the answer will eventually come down to one thing and one thing only.... " $$$$ "
This is a business after all and they are on earth to make a profit. If there is a chance to do so ( keeping people playing and paying ) by releasing new content and if it financially benefits them to do so then you bet your wand they are going to do it! This is a good lesson for a lot of you kids to take to heart. Money drives almost every single decision in this world. Especially with the economy being as it is!
i meant they couldnt keep adding more and more worlds after ds, maybe side worlds

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I am extremeluy grateful about the new update. What i meant to say was i hope Celestia gives a little more then Grizzleheim.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
it will be . when expectations are this high, there is no way that it will be as good as we are imagining it. i am not saying it wont be good or even awesome. i just doubt 100% happiness. my advice is to chill out and just wait for it to come and we will see :-)

also, dont worry about this realm only being for people with crowns, odds are it will be just like any other realm.