Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

STUPID STORM LORDS.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Okay seriously you need to stop These so call answers you give do not help if they go first and strike you first turn now i made a thread with my idea to fix this right here
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/17254.ftl
Even though this is yours and IamLezul's argument, i would like to add something.

1. I agree with Iamlezul

2.That link does not give a anwser at all, it looks like your just getting mad at Umrag

3. In your thread you made the link about the music and where did 40% come from?

Also Mr/Mrs/Ms Lezul here is what he/she wrote incase ya didnt see it

"everyone wants these options
1.: Ability to have ranked or practive pvp matches where we can ban use of treasures
2. ban use of certain cards in the arena ( not like you cant play until you remove them but they will appear gray in the entire match and are not allowed to cast it)

and also i would like to be able to listen to music other than wizard city battle music for each different arena
like the DS arena why not DS combat music
and mushu same thing and so forth
can i get some feed back as if these were used by KI then more then 40% of the complaints about pvp would die down because you would meet the demand of players who wish for this as well as keeping treasures open for the ones who use it to be able to continue to do so and so forth
"

So i dont see ONE thing about who goes first. :? :(

Historian
May 15, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Okay seriously you need to stop These so call answers you give do not help if they go first and strike you first turn now i made a thread with my idea to fix this right here
Even though this is yours and IamLezul's argument, i would like to add something.

1. I agree with Iamlezul

2.That link does not give a anwser at all, it looks like your just getting mad at Umrag

3. In your thread you made the link about the music and where did 40% come from?

1.: Ability to have ranked or practive pvp matches where we can ban use of treasures
2. ban use of certain cards in the arena ( not like you cant play until you remove them but they will appear gray in the entire match and are not allowed to cast it)

and also i would like to be able to listen to music other than wizard city battle music for each different arena
can i get some feed back as if these were used by KI then more then 40% of the complaints about pvp would die down because you would meet the demand of players who wish for this as well as keeping treasures open for the ones who use it to be able to continue to do so and so forth
"

options options options is a thread that gives an idea that can make a mojority of pvpers happy the storm lord issue can be easily fixed but this thread is turning into the bolts and chain stunning thread instead of the storm lord issue so i placed a post to see if my idea could compromise

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Is everyone gonna be a whiny baby about every little thing they lose too?

And this post is ridiculus (btw idk how to spell that)

I mean if get over it its just a game like really storm lord, judgement whats next.

SO BUY SOME SHIELDS OR DISPELLS OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

( Its not even the message boards anymore, its the complainging board now)

I can post wat i want

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009

1. I agree with Iamlezul

"

Um, I never wrote that post. Although I replied on it.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Storm Lord is completly fair, but you are probably thinking I am just saying this because I am Storm. I am NOT!!! You have to work EXTRA EXTRA hard to recieve Storm Lord. You have to be level 48 and do you know how long that takes! It would be like taking away three of your best cards. So stop complaining because your cards could be called cheating too!!!

Scarlet Shadow, Level 49 Diviner

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

1. I agree with Iamlezul

"

Um, I never wrote that post. Although I replied on it.Sorry i was talking about TheChoasMagician :(

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
You guys are complaning how you want storm lord or wild bolt bann from the arena well that wouldn't really be fair to the people using like what if your strongest spell was helephant and that got bann that wouldn't be fair would it plus wouldn't you rather win an arena match againsted a storm grandmaster with storm lord rather them losing to you because their spell was bann

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
samaub2323 wrote:
Ninja357 wrote:
I keep fighting with my lvl 18 ice and 44 death on my two computers. Every time I even try 2v2 they do the storm lord. It knocks both of us out and I had wraith ready. My ice wizard dies and im alive but im stunned. My card selection screen doesnt have any good cards now. What do I do? I am now private 344 with death and 445 with ice. Plz help me! So angry!

People, people, be quiet. Now storm's advantage is that it's spells take off THE MOST damage out of all seven schools. But its main disadvantage and its downfall that leads me to bring them down EVERY time is: THEY FIZZLE THE MOST OUT OF EVERY SCHOOL! Like have you EVER seen Wildbolt?! It fizzles A LOT! So like lol come on. And it relates to Ice having smaller damage to their spells BUt have THE MOST defensive pwers. Have you seen a Grand Ice's health lol! Over 3400 sometimes! XD So EVERY school has an advantage and disadvantage just lean to walk around it. I hope this was helpful!

Yeah, Death doesn't have the strongest spells ever, but most of them turn around and heal you. I've heard people say that it's "not fair" and I am sick and tired of people saying people are cheating or that's something's not fair!! IT IS ALL A PART OF THIS GAME!! Why people keep complaining I will never know, but I think that if ya sit and complain, you are WASTING YOUR TIME!! You should probably just go and get something to prevent you from dying or better yet, keep trying and don't complain!! I rest my case. :|

Heather DeathGem ~Level 50 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009

1. I agree with Iamlezul

"

YOU TELL THEM lolz i aggre with what you do :D 8) uh i dont aggre with imlezul lol

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
Personally, I think that Storm Lord should be fixed. It is too strong, and now there are, like, what, some million storm warlords? They kill you in those few turns... maybe Storm Lord should be adjusted, like, lets say, have about 50% fizzle rat, or maybe, just maybe, remove the stun, or lower the damage. Yo, my rank is dying over here, hello? Anyone? Storm warlords are everywhere!
PLEASE, TWEAK STORM LORD OR JUST BAN IT. I can't PvP anymore without someone yelling at me to get a storm person, because they can use Lord! And look at their accuracy rate: plus 15%! Then they demolish you, without even a chance to fizzle!
JUST TWEAK IT AND LET US HAVE A CHANCE TO RANK UP TOO!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Is everyone gonna be a whiny baby about every little thing they lose too?

And this post is ridiculus (btw idk how to spell that)

I mean if get over it its just a game like really storm lord, judgement whats next.

SO BUY SOME SHIELDS OR DISPELLS OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

( Its not even the message boards anymore, its the complainging board now)
wow you just all of a sudden blew up there didn't ya

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
FoxFyr wrote:
those of you who are saying these kinds of posts are "silly" and other such stuff need to remember: PPL HAVE A RIGHT TO POST IT.

i still sorta agree. putting down stormlord? you clearly dont realize how very hard these ppl worked to get it. even treasure card form is difficult, cuz ya better have a LOT of good other spell to trade for it! which is hard.

o and "ridiculous". thats how its spelled.

btw banning treasure cards in the arena is the worst idea since warfare. my level 33 balance is so unthreatened by enemies, the arena is really the only place he has use for the treasure cards. that and really REALLY powerful bosses. which only show up once in an area if at all.

if your level 18 person is at the level of a stormlord uesr, you're spending WAAAAAAAY too much time in the arena.
see now i agree with this post but the ones who think a strong spell which sooner or later you will get should be banned in the arena which when you do get it you won't be able to use it in the arena either

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
storm lord against ice school hardly does enough damage, ice can easily take the hits in PvP and then come back with frost giants that can wipe out storm easy enough, storm lord is difficult to be effective in PvP as everyone tends to have tons of storm shields

if anything is done against storm lord, ice school needs to lose much of its health as long as its ice giant in order to compensate for the nerf, and without stormlord going up against life school is going to be highly difficult and as far as I am concerned highly imbalanced

remember that storm players tend to only have a 50/50 win/loss ratio in pvp while balance tends to have a 75/25 win/loss ratio.... I don't think you really need to nerf a school that is typically losing half of its PvP matches

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
All I hear in arena is, "We need Lord, blah blah blah its so strong I won't PvP without two storms"
I get wiped out, because the team has two storms, they double lord and then we die, and so on. They run me out of the storm shields, and then they attack. We're stunned, no healing, everyone has life dispels or infection on. We die.
People say that fire dragon is bad, that they need a storm, why is this like that!
Most of the time I see grand or master warlords in arena, and... THEY'RE STORM! (or myth, or balance but lets not go into that topic) And why are they warlords? They have Storm Lord! It's way too strong of an attack, so why not lower the accuracy, or maybe remove the stun?
I totally understand why Ice Giant has stun, in order to make up for the lower damage, but why Storm Lord? People, don't complain about this, I personally am tired of Storm Lord knocking everyone on my team out, because they stock up on shields, and then they attack, we're stunned! Yup. Storm Lord is too strong... make it weaker. (remove the stun is what i prefer)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
carterma wrote:

Ironic reply from you considering your other post (https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16858.ftl).

How about we ban the use of storm lord in the arena -- similar to your recommendation to ban treasure cards, judgment, wildbolt? ;-)

Thechaosmagician wrote:
FIRST
dont insult the storm lord
second make sure your ice knows the storm shield ( from fairegrounds)
and has stun shield block
if you go first GREAT cast storm shield on the player on your team witht he least HP
make sure your friend has storm shields too this prevents storm lords massive damage and whats one stun
it takes seven pips and thats 4 turns you need to get power pips and thats not easy unless u got like 75% power pip percentage

wild bolt and storm lord are two different cards
with storm lord its easier to cast a shield on yourself because storm lord cost s SEVEN PIPS
while wild bolt only costs TWO

Wild bolt is only 10% accurate!!!!!!!!!!! Really people it never hits!!!!!!!!!!!