Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

STUPID STORM LORDS.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I keep fighting with my lvl 18 ice and 44 death on my two computers. Every time I even try 2v2 they do the storm lord. It knocks both of us out and I had wraith ready. My ice wizard dies and im alive but im stunned. My card selection screen doesnt have any good cards now. What do I do? I am now private 344 with death and 445 with ice. Plz help me! So angry!

Historian
May 15, 2009
FIRST
dont insult the storm lord
second make sure your ice knows the storm shield ( from fairegrounds)
and has stun shield block
if you go first GREAT cast storm shield on the player on your team witht he least HP
make sure your friend has storm shields too this prevents storm lords massive damage and whats one stun
it takes seven pips and thats 4 turns you need to get power pips and thats not easy unless u got like 75% power pip percentage

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Is everyone gonna be a whiny baby about every little thing they lose too?

And this post is ridiculus (btw idk how to spell that)

I mean if get over it its just a game like really storm lord, judgement whats next.

SO BUY SOME SHIELDS OR DISPELLS OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

( Its not even the message boards anymore, its the complainging board now)

Defender
May 29, 2009

Ironic reply from you considering your other post (https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16858.ftl).

How about we ban the use of storm lord in the arena -- similar to your recommendation to ban treasure cards, judgment, wildbolt? ;-)

Thechaosmagician wrote:
FIRST
if you go first GREAT cast storm shield on the player on your team witht he least HP
make sure your friend has storm shields too this prevents storm lords massive damage and whats one stun
it takes seven pips and thats 4 turns you need to get power pips and thats not easy unless u got like 75% power pip percentage

Historian
May 15, 2009
carterma wrote:

Ironic reply from you considering your other post (https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16858.ftl).

How about we ban the use of storm lord in the arena -- similar to your recommendation to ban treasure cards, judgment, wildbolt? ;-)

Thechaosmagician wrote:
FIRST

wild bolt and storm lord are two different cards
with storm lord its easier to cast a shield on yourself because storm lord cost s SEVEN PIPS
while wild bolt only costs TWO

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Is everyone gonna be a whiny baby about every little thing they lose too?

And this post is ridiculus (btw idk how to spell that)

I mean if get over it its just a game like really storm lord, judgement whats next.

SO BUY SOME SHIELDS OR DISPELLS OR STOP COMPLAINIGN ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

( Its not even the message boards anymore, its the complainging board now)

I believe one of the main points of the messgae boards is to highlight complaints, if this is what this person thinks is wrong in pvp as a valid subscriber of the game he has the right to complain just as much as i have the right to tell you that your post is the worst and silliest i've ever seen.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
carterma wrote:

Thechaosmagician wrote:
FIRST

ummmmmm why would you want to ban those cards out of the arena? i mean it is ok if you loose but the other people who have those cards would be mad and like never do an arena battle again. that just leaves out the fun, and i am not even storm/balance/or any type of strong school.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Wild Bolt also only has 10% accuracy so that gives you more time to prepare.

Historian
May 15, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Wild Bolt also only has 10% accuracy so that gives you more time to prepare.

actually no
most players have them amped with accuracy boosts and they hit more often then they should
storm lord ont he other hand CAN be prepared for because it needs 7 pips
4 power pips which is still two turns to prepare

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
hey guys, i dont like evil snowman. he defeated my lvl 5 the other day.
o, and, fire elf, he stinks to.
and imp is like sooooooooooo not fair! he has 90% accuracy.

this is wut the message boards look like now. compaining, calling anything cheating, griping about anything that did more than ten damadge. it has gotten to the rediculous(THATS how u spell it) point.

im not in the mood to make a long post, so im just going to recommend some posts to u that i think u should read.

"open your eyes and see..."
"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Popman98 wrote:

this is wut the message boards look like now. compaining, calling anything cheating, griping about anything that did more than ten damadge. it has gotten to the rediculous(THATS how u spell it) point.

im not in the mood to make a long post, so im just going to recommend some posts to u that i think u should read.

"open your eyes and see..."
"an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"
Thats what i was trying to say :)

But someone was being confusing and calling my comment "silly"

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
those of you who are saying these kinds of posts are "silly" and other such stuff need to remember: PPL HAVE A RIGHT TO POST IT.

i still sorta agree. putting down stormlord? you clearly dont realize how very hard these ppl worked to get it. even treasure card form is difficult, cuz ya better have a LOT of good other spell to trade for it! which is hard.

o and "ridiculous". thats how its spelled.

btw banning treasure cards in the arena is the worst idea since warfare. my level 33 balance is so unthreatened by enemies, the arena is really the only place he has use for the treasure cards. that and really REALLY powerful bosses. which only show up once in an area if at all.

if your level 18 person is at the level of a stormlord uesr, you're spending WAAAAAAAY too much time in the arena.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
storm lord IS NOT cheating it is a part of the game so don't complain about it, can you really stop it from coming? yes storm shields carry them you're safe from the damage geese :?

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
first you need to lvl up your ice and maybe your death too but mosty your ice like lvl 30 or 35.

Amy GoldCoin lvl 46 Fire

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Popman98 wrote:

I know right? Guys, this is what it sounds like to US. Just because "those other spells" are maybe more powerful than Imp or evil snowman, doesnt mean its different. It is the same thing!

For an example of your complaining:

"My computer had a glitch and it was being really stupid. So, I smashed it with an axe and while we were driving to the store, I threw it out the window."

This is what you are doing! You lost "one" time to wildbolt, and now you want it gone.

Do you REALLY think I would destroy my computer because of one problem with it? Heck, no! I suggest you do the same with the game.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Historian
May 15, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

I know right? Guys, this is what it sounds like to US. Just because "those other spells" are maybe more powerful than Imp or evil snowman, doesnt mean its different. It is the same thing!

"My computer had a glitch and it was being really stupid. So, I smashed it with an axe and while we were driving to the store, I threw it out the window."

This is what you are doing! You lost "one" time to wildbolt, and now you want it gone.

Do you REALLY think I would destroy my computer because of one problem with it? Heck, no! I suggest you do the same with the game.

umm u sure your not a wild bolt treasure user?
and its not just "one" time
its more times then u can count every time u enter a 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 match you have a 60% chance of finding wild bolters and chain stunners

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

its more times then u can count every time u enter a 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 match you have a 60% chance of finding wild bolters and chain stunners

Why does it matter if I use wild bolt? Ok, you want an answer, I'll give you it honestly. YES, I do use wildbolt if it is very necessary, but its not my only attack. My attack source is judgment (I named her Helena ), not wild bolt. YES, I carry it with me but ONLY for those just-in-case-I'm-going-to-lose-if-I-dont-act-soon times. Still, I respect others using it on me. I let them, I dont give a care! Do you know how many times my team lost because of wildbolt? Maybe 10 times in the entire time I have played this game (its been a long time!). I dont let it bother me.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Everybody wants to win their PvP matches. I understand that it's frustrating to get Wild Bolted out of existence two rounds (or one!) into a match. Even if you had a deck full of shields, they might not come up.

Then again, they might.

Storm Lord is a great card, in and out of the Arena. So's Judgement. The only time they're not is when they're used against you.

But honestly, if you think any given card is Cheap or Whatever your preferred term is, remember that the wizard using will Never Agree with you. They want to win as badly as you do. You're mocking the cards that they rely on to win their matches.

You're not alone. A lot of complaining is being done about different spells, minions and even healing cards have been targeting for "Being Banned from PvP". It's not going to happen.

Here is the best advice I can offer you and every other wizard who is having trouble in PvP: Create more wizards of your very own. Each wizard you create should be in the schools that you've claimed to dislike. Get those spells yourself and try them out. Bring them into the Arena and see how you feel after you win a couple of matches with Wild Bolt, Storm Lord, Judgement and rest of them.

People with "cards they shouldn't have" are doing it correctly. They want to win, so they are buying, begging and building their own PvP oriented Treasure Cards. Then they're using them to win. PvP is about competition and they're getting the edge they need to defeat other wizards who aren't putting in the same amount of effort. Those Cards don't just magically appear in their Decks. They work for them, even if it's only being nice to a Grandmaster buddy and asking for spare cards. It isn't hard labor, but it is more than doing nothing.

I'm not making fun of you or trying to minimize the frustration you feel. What I am doing is asking you and every other wizard who's posting Not Fair and Cheater and Blah Blah Blah (insert random "don't like it" here) to try something different. Posting here won't win your matches. Period. If you want to be an Overlord, you have to get back into the Arena and try again. Change your tactics and get yourself some cards.

You'll make it if you keep trying.

All the best,
Draegyn

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Ninja357 wrote:
I keep fighting with my lvl 18 ice and 44 death on my two computers. Every time I even try 2v2 they do the storm lord. It knocks both of us out and I had wraith ready. My ice wizard dies and im alive but im stunned. My card selection screen doesnt have any good cards now. What do I do? I am now private 344 with death and 445 with ice. Plz help me! So angry!

People, people, be quiet. Now storm's advantage is that it's spells take off THE MOST damage out of all seven schools. But its main disadvantage and its downfall that leads me to bring them down EVERY time is: THEY FIZZLE THE MOST OUT OF EVERY SCHOOL! Like have you EVER seen Wildbolt?! It fizzles A LOT! So like lol come on. And it relates to Ice having smaller damage to their spells BUt have THE MOST defensive pwers. Have you seen a Grand Ice's health lol! Over 3400 sometimes! XD So EVERY school has an advantage and disadvantage just lean to walk around it. I hope this was helpful!

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You know...You're constant 'you must be a treasure card user' argument when others disagree with your moaning and groaning about what cards are used, is growing old.

Come up with a better response, please? Because honestly? It doesn't matter if they do or don't...As THOSE CARDS ARE A PART OF THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR A REASON.

You don't like them? Get over it and simply don't play with players who 'might' have them in their decks as either school earned, battle earned, or store bought.

Worry more about fixing your own deck so you can win, rather then trying to fix other's decks so they lose to you. 8)

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Draegyn wrote:
Everybody wants to win their PvP matches. I understand that it's frustrating to get Wild Bolted out of existence two rounds (or one!) into a match. Even if you had a deck full of shields, they might not come up.

Then again, they might.

Storm Lord is a great card, in and out of the Arena. So's Judgement. The only time they're not is when they're used against you.

But honestly, if you think any given card is Cheap or Whatever your preferred term is, remember that the wizard using will Never Agree with you. They want to win as badly as you do. You're mocking the cards that they rely on to win their matches.

You're not alone. A lot of complaining is being done about different spells, minions and even healing cards have been targeting for "Being Banned from PvP". It's not going to happen.

Here is the best advice I can offer you and every other wizard who is having trouble in PvP: Create more wizards of your very own. Each wizard you create should be in the schools that you've claimed to dislike. Get those spells yourself and try them out. Bring them into the Arena and see how you feel after you win a couple of matches with Wild Bolt, Storm Lord, Judgement and rest of them.

People with "cards they shouldn't have" are doing it correctly. They want to win, so they are buying, begging and building their own PvP oriented Treasure Cards. Then they're using them to win. PvP is about competition and they're getting the edge they need to defeat other wizards who aren't putting in the same amount of effort. Those Cards don't just magically appear in their Decks. They work for them, even if it's only being nice to a Grandmaster buddy and asking for spare cards. It isn't hard labor, but it is more than doing nothing.

I'm not making fun of you or trying to minimize the frustration you feel. What I am doing is asking you and every other wizard who's posting Not Fair and Cheater and Blah Blah Blah (insert random "don't like it" here) to try something different. Posting here won't win your matches. Period. If you want to be an Overlord, you have to get back into the Arena and try again. Change your tactics and get yourself some cards.

You'll make it if you keep trying.

All the best,
Draegyn

I just have to say...

BRAVO! Very wise words and you definitely hit the nail on the head there.

Historian
May 15, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You know...You're constant 'you must be a treasure card user' argument when others disagree with your moaning and groaning about what cards are used, is growing old.

Come up with a better response, please? Because honestly? It doesn't matter if they do or don't...As THOSE CARDS ARE A PART OF THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR A REASON.

You don't like them? Get over it and simply don't play with players who 'might' have them in their decks as either school earned, battle earned, or store bought.

Worry more about fixing your own deck so you can win, rather then trying to fix other's decks so they lose to you. 8)

Okay seriously you need to stop These so call answers you give do not help if they go first and strike you first turn now i made a thread with my idea to fix this right here
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/17254.ftl

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

Why does it matter if I use wild bolt? Ok, you want an answer, I'll give you it honestly. YES, I do use wildbolt if it is very necessary, but its not my only attack. My attack source is judgment (I named her Helena ), not wild bolt. YES, I carry it with me but ONLY for those just-in-case-I'm-going-to-lose-if-I-dont-act-soon times. Still, I respect others using it on me. I let them, I dont give a care! Do you know how many times my team lost because of wildbolt? Maybe 10 times in the entire time I have played this game (its been a long time!). I dont let it bother me.

I don't see the problem with using these spells or any of the spells you have mentioned in this thread. Each school is fair in different ways, so storm lord is perfectly fine, so is wild bolt. JUST STOP COMPLAINIG!!!

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Okay seriously you need to stop These so call answers you give do not help if they go first and strike you first turn now i made a thread with my idea to fix this right here
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/17254.ftl

In a way that is not a way to fix this, because people will just start up a rally on how if someone makes it so they can't use a certain card that they want to use to win, they will quit Wiz101 or something stupid like that. SO that is not a way to fix things.