Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why whine about bolts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
K I gave storm the opportunity to have wild bolt due to the health lvl when they are even grandmasters there health is the lowest.So in order for storm to have a chance at winning in pvp is to allow them to learn the wild bolt spell. AS we all know storm has to hit fast and quick in order to not recieve damage from the other schools. Now some of the points about lower levels using bolts yes i agree it is unfair and so not right. but if bolt is removed from arena then maybe they should take judgment as well. we all know one hit with full pips "hello ding your dead" even with towers and an absorb in place especially if you are storm due to the health. But all the whiners need to look at this the hit ratio of wild bolt is far less than any other hard hitting spell even if they have been buffed into treasures 10% wow alot huh I just wish all would stop crying about wild bolt Kings Isle knows what they are doing and they have done a good job with what they have so far. And if ya can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen so to speak. Hope you all have a great day and happy questing

Wolf Thundercloud GM Storm
Valkoor Skullbreaker GM death
Robert Ledgend GM myth
Christopher Silvertheart GM balance
Hunter Ghostdreamer GM life
Tristan Dragonspear lvl 39 Ice

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
That is the beauty of me not liking PvP.

I won't care, nor will ever care, what happens in Wizard101's PvP.

But to their defense, Wild Bolt can be seen as pretty cheap. Especially since one can chain it with such a low pip cost.

I don't know. But once again, I won't care.

Historian
May 15, 2009
1. bolters are becoming more frequent these days
2. they buff them up to like 30%
3.that plus the accuracy bonus from armor

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
1993cobra wrote:
K I gave storm the opportunity to have wild bolt due to the health lvl when they are even grandmasters there health is the lowest.So in order for storm to have a chance at winning in pvp is to allow them to learn the wild bolt spell. AS we all know storm has to hit fast and quick in order to not recieve damage from the other schools. Now some of the points about lower levels using bolts yes i agree it is unfair and so not right. but if bolt is removed from arena then maybe they should take judgment as well. we all know one hit with full pips "hello ding your dead" even with towers and an absorb in place especially if you are storm due to the health. But all the whiners need to look at this the hit ratio of wild bolt is far less than any other hard hitting spell even if they have been buffed into treasures 10% wow alot huh I just wish all would stop crying about wild bolt Kings Isle knows what they are doing and they have done a good job with what they have so far. And if ya can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen so to speak. Hope you all have a great day and happy questing

Wolf Thundercloud GM Storm
Valkoor Skullbreaker GM death
Robert Ledgend GM myth
Christopher Silvertheart GM balance
Hunter Ghostdreamer GM life
Tristan Dragonspear lvl 39 Ice

People need to stop complaining about cards. You have the right to be speaking out and I'm speaking with you!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

P.S. I was told by the krok to find someone (I think it's the next teacher?)
but I can't find them! So my question is.... WHERE IN THE SPIRAL DO I CONTINUE MY TRAINING??? Please tell me. Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
well your right about wid bolt and i also agree that lower lvls taking advantage of it is unfair but its all a part of the game just go along with it the novices who use it have low health you probably have more than one thousand health so knock them out with something like centaur :)