Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you hav to finish Grizzlehiem?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Since Grizzlehiem isn't really a main world, do you still have to finish it before you go to Celestia, or do you just have to finish Dragonspyre to get in Celestia, because i already did that.
-Luna0616

Historian
May 15, 2009
grizzleheim and celestia r both extra worlds i believe an dhave no real requirement i think
i dont know what they are doing
but they have set up basis for another main quest line

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Since Grizzlehiem isn't really a main world, do you still have to finish it before you go to Celestia, or do you just have to finish Dragonspyre to get in Celestia, because i already did that.
-Luna0616
Celestia isn't out yet witch is probably why you cant get there :p

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Celestia will be part of the main quest line. I think the main boss is the Umbra Queen, or Morganthe. If you read the Ravenwood news there is a podcast link that will tell you more about celestia.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
-Luna0616

Ithink Grizzleheim is a good palce to battle when you're stuck on another quest and a palce to get extra experiance points, but you still don't have to do it, so, I think it's kind of a waste not to reqire Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
You do not need to complete Grizzleheim to get to Celestia. You need to finish the Quest "The Final Countdown" which involves defeating Malistaire. If you do that, you're all set!