Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the best spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Ive seen a lot of great spells in the game i just cant figure out which one is the best of them all.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I think its rebirth i mean healing and absorb i mean thats great storm card triton it fizzles a lot fire dragon is ok but sometimes it need more power power nova needs more that just a 600 hit without a blade scarcrow its the second cause you dont get all the health but some although its good in arena I think we made it clear LOL sry for all the talking LOL!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
well it depends on lots of stuff like pip quality and accuracy. for example phoenix and centaur hit the same but centaur is a whole pip more than phoenix and phoenix has 75% accuracy while centaur has 90%. so in terms of damage, maybe triton, in terms of pip quality, kraken i guess, in terms of accuracy, definitely centaur, in terms of.....
well ya know the rest i dont wanna trail on and on and bore you

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Scarecrow, you blade and trap that spell and you can dish out some damage while being healed.

However, the best combo spell is probably Earthquake, once you use that, no traps or anything will get in your partners way of attacking for a couple turns.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
risen2011 wrote:
Ive seen a lot of great spells in the game i just cant figure out which one is the best of them all.

i think if you want lots of damage its triton
a lot of health but attack at the same time scarecrow,
want a lingering attack that does tons of damage but over a few turns fire dragon,wanna stop enemies from attacking storm lord cause he does damages and stuns. so really it depends on what you need the spell to do or what you need.

seth firefist lvl 43 pyromancer

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
firemage96 wrote:
risen2011 wrote:

i think if you want lots of damage its triton
a lot of health but attack at the same time scarecrow,
want a lingering attack that does tons of damage but over a few turns fire dragon,wanna stop enemies from attacking storm lord cause he does damages and stuns. so really it depends on what you need the spell to do or what you need.

seth firefist lvl 43 pyromancer

I would definitely say the higher level spells are your best spells as they do more damage. However I can't say which higher level spell is the best because they all have their upsides and downsides.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010