Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia after DS or GH?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Okay, i've been hearing that Celestia is after Dragonspyre, but obviously Grizzlehiem is after Dragonspyre, so i think Celestia is after Grizzlehiem. Can somebody sort this out for me??
-Luna0616

Administrator
Grizzleheim may be experienced at different levels of game play and does not progress the same way as other worlds on the Spiral.

Instead, Grizzleheim is a parallel world and a place where players return at various levels of experience.

It is not more challenging than Dragonspyre, and Dragonspyre is currently the final world in the first major chapter of the Wizard101 storyline.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 24, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Grizzleheim may be experienced at different levels of game play and does not progress the same way as other worlds on the Spiral.

Instead, Grizzleheim is a parallel world and a place where players return at various levels of experience.

It is not more challenging than Dragonspyre, and Dragonspyre is currently the final world in the first major chapter of the Wizard101 storyline.

In other words, GH is not part of the main storyline of Wizard101 so that would mean that CS( Celestia :P) is after DS! I also noticed that she said "the first major chapter of the wizard101 storyline."! Could this mean that CS is starting a new chapter in the game?

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

First? I sense this as foreshadowing.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Thanks, it makes sense now. But when she says "first" chapter of the storyline, doesn't that mean we have a lot to go?? (sounds like it to me)
Sweet! If we're not almost over with the game and only on the first chapter that means more worlds, more power for your wizard, more clothing, more coins or whatever, and MORE TRAINING POINTS!!!! :D :x
-Luna0616

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
wiat he might be right there has to be another storyline maybe another teacher will come or you can fight ambrose or bartlabley! :D :-) :) 8)
aewsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1new chapter oif wizard 101

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

In other words, GH is not part of the main storyline of Wizard101 so that would mean that CS( Celestia :P) is after DS! I also noticed that she said "the first major chapter of the wizard101 storyline."! Could this mean that CS is starting a new chapter in the game?
lol no way this is awesome and like totally more to come!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I am still finding this very confusing, many questions that i would like to be amswered.

1. If Celestia raises the lvl cap, it must be after DS and harder, otherwise the higher lvl would make a disadvantage if you get much better and enemies stay the same.

2. with the "Secondary Schools" do you spend training points on them, or pick one and learn new spells as you lvl up.

3. If it is after DS, does this mean there will be Celestian Crown items, i was very disapointed how GH had no crown items, ever since they got rid of Astrals, Royals, etc. i have been waiting for new crown gear.

Hero
May 19, 2009
after reading the new newletter it say you must complete a series of trails to enter celestia, so would beating briskbreeze tower be the first of the many trails you have to beat in order to enter celestia.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
This is how it should be for most people. 1 Wizard City 2 Krokotopia 3 Grizzlehiem 4 Marlybone 5 Mooshu 6 Dragonspyre 7 Celestia.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
diablo1008 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I noticed the part about the FIRST major chapter and i really want a new chapter. Maybe a whole new game. Wizard 202 maybe?

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
diablo1008 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I noticed the part about the FIRST major chapter and i really want a new chapter. Maybe a whole new game. Wizard 202 maybe?

Do you know 101 means a beginners class? THere will never be a Wizard 202. Sorry.

tHe OnE aNd OnLy KyLe FiReFiSt

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Well, technically, Grizzlehiem is a middle world because it comes between Krokotopia and Marleybone, so it's really what you think it's after. Personaly I think it comes after Grizzlehiem because I finished it a couple days ago. So it depends on which world you finished before Celestia comes out. So if you finished Grizzlehiem before Dragonspyre, then it comes after Dragonspyre, but if you finished Dragonspyre before Grizzlehiem, then Celestia comes after Grizzlehiem. Hoped this wasn't too much information.

Talon Nightwalker
Lvl 50
Necromancer
If you find me, and you need help, I will help, but i don't have room for anymore friends