Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report card + New schools

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
A lot of people have done a report card before, but what are your grades of witchcraft and wizardry with the schools Sun, Moon, and Star, if you're doing them.

MY GRADES
Balance: A++
Life: A
Sun: A+
Moon: A+
Star:A+
Fire: A
Ice: A
Storm: A
Paying attention: A
Homework (teacher quests): A+
Spell casting: A
Effort: A++
Citizenship: A
Normal Quests: B+
Pet training: B
Mount training: B-
Potions (for fun): A
Study: A+

Teacher note:
Ravenwood teacher:
Mary Ravengem is the most intelligent witch I ever had! Of course, I don't have her anymore because she has finished my class, but I believe she stormed through krok so fast that she is now almost at the end of Grizzlehiem! Boy, I have great wonders for her!

Krokotopian teacher:
Greetings. My grand student, Ms. Ravengem was very delightful in my class, always raising her hand on every easy or hard question, no doubt about it. She came to my class everyday and turned in every essay with an A+ paper. She practiced her spells with effort and quality, and rarely got a hydra to fizzle! I really do hope she is well.
-Luna0616

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
A lot of people have done a report card before, but what are your grades of witchcraft and wizardry with the schools Sun, Moon, and Star, if you're doing them.

MY GRADES

Teacher note:
Ravenwood teacher:
Mary Ravengem is the most intelligent witch I ever had! Of course, I don't have her anymore because she has finished my class, but I believe she stormed through krok so fast that she is now almost at the end of Grizzlehiem! Boy, I have great wonders for her!

Krokotopian teacher:
Greetings. My grand student, Ms. Ravengem was very delightful in my class, always raising her hand on every easy or hard question, no doubt about it. She came to my class everyday and turned in every essay with an A+ paper. She practiced her spells with effort and quality, and rarely got a hydra to fizzle! I really do hope she is well.
-Luna0616

I think it's neat, but I dont understand? Please explain

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
RickyZac wrote:

MY GRADES

Teacher note:
Ravenwood teacher:

Krokotopian teacher:
-Luna0616

I think it's neat, but I dont understand? Please explain

Sorry if i made it so you dont understand. I meant what would you think your grades would be on the new Astral magics. I just added my other grades for detail or something... I wanna learn all schools, so, yeah... -Luna0616

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
luna0616 wrote:

MY GRADES

Teacher note:
Ravenwood teacher:

Krokotopian teacher:
-Luna0616

Another guy made a report card post so you kinda ripped him off. Also I think it would be impossible to get all those A's and for a teacher to call you the smartest witch ever.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Here's mine!

Destiny Dragoncoin

Balance A
Ice A-
Star/moon/or sun A+
Paying attention C+

Greyrose:
She does well in the Ice school but whenever I teach how Ice is the most powerful, she insists that it is equal to Fire and Storm! Oh my! She needs to read her history.

Falmae(is that how it's spelled?):
She never was very good at Pyromancy, but she thinks that she knows more about the truth behind its history. She claims that the Dragons were as much to blame as the Tritons and the Giants! Everyone knows that the Dragons were forced into battle.

Destiny Dragoncoin: That's not what the Storm book says! Hopefully I'll get the headmaster to understand.... all the books tell the story differently!
It's not history if it's changed to make one school look better.

Headmaster Ambrose:
I just spoke to Destiny and she seems convinced that the history books are wrong.... I had better take a look at them.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
9rjb wrote:

MY GRADES

Teacher note:
Ravenwood teacher:

Krokotopian teacher:
-Luna0616

Another guy made a report card post so you kinda ripped him off. Also I think it would be impossible to get all those A's and for a teacher to call you the smartest witch ever.

Sorry, Geesh. I didnt know that another guy make a report card thing... And the all A's thing and the teacher calling me the smartest witch ever was kinda a joke and not really real. I have no idea why you think this is so serious.
-Luna0616

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ok, here I am.

Balance: A+
Death: A
Ice: N/A
Life: N/A

Notes:
A. Wethersfield
Ah, yes. I was most upset to see him graduate to Krokotopia. Not that I don't think he deserves it, oh no. No, I'm just going to miss his enthusiasm.

Dworgyn:
Dugan is a marvelous student. Well, he was anyway. He seems to desire to cease taking Necromancy and study elsewhere. Pity. He'd make a great Necromancer. Ah well, he's bent on "broadening his horizons" - that's how he put it - so there's no stopping him. Ever.

L. Grayrose, M. Wu:
Seeing as Dugan wishes to at least partially study in both our schools, we decided on a joint note. He seems like a good student, but we both believe
- fear is a better word - that he will only partially study the Schools of Ice and Life, and just do what he did with Death.

i gotta tell ya, these report cards are fun.