Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post your Celestia creatures here!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
What types of creatures do you think you might find in Celestia?
Also, make your own creatures here, too, and I'll look at all of them, and dont be embarrased if it's a crazy, off-the-walls idea, I like those too!

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:
Also, make your own creatures here, too, and I'll look at all of them, and dont be embarrased if it's a crazy, off-the-walls idea, I like those too!

Thinking bout a swordfish that fishes and has arms and legsand is armed with a fishing rod! That'd be funny!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Well, crabs are the leaders of the underwater world Celestia, and you can look at the picture if you don't believe me.... My idea would be to have a giant jelly fish kingdom and their school type would probably be storm and their main attack would be to shock you with their tentacles or whatever haha.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I think there may be fish, mermaids, Storm related creatures, maybe even Poseidon. But if they did include Poseidon( God of the Seas), don't you think they should make a Mount Olympus world, too? Please reply.

P.S.: If any of you are looking for me, I'll either be running around Wizard City or Marleybone, but I can't right now. My computer won't connect to the Wizard 101 server. I will let you know when it does.

Scarlet Skullcaster
Level 26
Adept Death Student

Defender
May 24, 2009
I am sure kraken is going to be there! Maybe spongebob would be there looking for the ancient bubble!

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I imagine an electric eel that moves sort of like the snow serphant. A sting ray that is flying like a fire bird.

I think when on land, there should be a water bubble around them. When in water, I think it would be funny if your wizard had scuba gear on xD

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
umm i think there should be a creature that sorta looks like a diver with scuba gear on and its name would be: crazed diver 8)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
i got 3 ideas.

1: a mermaid decked out in spiky armor. her attack does storm damage and is either her ramming the target or slashing with a litening bolt shaped sword.

2: a human with the head of a storm shark.

3: a whirlpool. looks like the sandstorm spell, but made of water.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
i think they should have a sea serpent that can be in any color but mostly always blue and green. or he could be a sea green color! :D i like dragons :) (you might be able to tell)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i think it should be sea life creatures and storm creatures there should be tritons, jellyfish, krakens, fish, and much more sea creatures.also i think the finall boss of the world should be a triton named celestian lord of power. and he will have all the storm spells exept the new lvl 50-60 spells. and will have 20,000 life. that will be exiting.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:

probably fish in a bubble and shark and whales and dolphins and clams and shells ( wait, SHELLS? oops i gone of topic :) ) and water elementals and maybe stuff like that. :-)

Survivor
May 14, 2009
how about there was an ancient enemy of the dragon titan leviathan (giant sea serpent) with 20,000 health points. it could have been awakened by Malistaire in case the dragon titan failed to conquer the spiral and now is trying to conquer the spiral on world at a time...

Quinn Moonflame
grandmaster diviner

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
My idea is a lobster creature called Shellfish Warlord.It is a rank 7 elite.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
I am sure kraken is going to be there! Maybe spongebob would be there looking for the ancient bubble!

lolol!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
afaqafaq1 wrote:
i think it should be sea life creatures and storm creatures there should be tritons, jellyfish, krakens, fish, and much more sea creatures.also i think the finall boss of the world should be a triton named celestian lord of power. and he will have all the storm spells exept the new lvl 50-60 spells. and will have 20,000 life. that will be exiting.
i think the final boss should be posiden. 8)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Maybe a kraken or a triton visits wizard city asking for help and the good tribes like the goats in mooshu, are like star fish and dolphins and maybe even whales

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
LoL, I think a boss should be a GIANT, FAT, WALRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be really weird.