Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Of War

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
sure ill help! i'm on the same quest and i cant get over the second floor. XD. but just because i come with one person and they do the first floor with me and just leave. its rly annoying! but i shouldnt complain next to some really hard dungeons like The Labyrinth,The Great Spyre and in marleybone KENSINGTON PARK(i tried kensington a few times and i cant get to the first 2 bosses without giving up.) just need to know what time,what time zone,what realm,and where to meet. (i am thinking somewhere like the antheneum where zeke is or maybe mooshu by emperors throne room cya

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
um i finished it sry... but i will do kenstington park with you (never done it)

- thomas deathgem

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
yea if you will help with kenstington park meet me on Wednesday April, 14 (eastern time) realm: wu (it is never full) in the balloon to kenstington park (marleybone, digmoore station)

-thomas deathgem

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Coolio2039 wrote:
sure ill help! i'm on the same quest and i cant get over the second floor. XD. but just because i come with one person and they do the first floor with me and just leave. its rly annoying! but i shouldnt complain next to some really hard dungeons like The Labyrinth,The Great Spyre and in marleybone KENSINGTON PARK(i tried kensington a few times and i cant get to the first 2 bosses without giving up.) just need to know what time,what time zone,what realm,and where to meet. (i am thinking somewhere like the antheneum where zeke is or maybe mooshu by emperors throne room cya

did you get it done if not tell me i finished :) game

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Anybody up for helping me with The Tower?

My cyclops ruined the whole thing last time.
He fizzled 3 times. I need real wizards.
Anyone willing?

-Alicia Bearshade
Conjurer Level 45 Master
Myth Wizard

Wizards of the Spiral...
UNITE!!!!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Godzella711 wrote:

Anyone willing?

-Alicia Bearshade
Conjurer Level 45 Master
Myth Wizard

Wizards of the Spiral...
UNITE!!!!
of course its my quest and meet me in Wu in the commons next to the tree at 3:30 mountain time> Destiny Lifeblossom level 46 Life<< that'll help us both :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
The tower actually isn't that hard if you have the right people helping you. It was easy enough that I don't remember it- at all 8)

-Saffron Mistbringer, Level 48 Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
i still dont get it. i go to the door behind the guy nd i cant get in! how? Plz reply!

Katherine Winterpetal
Master Theurgist
Level 46

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Godzella711 wrote:

Anyone willing?

-Alicia Bearshade
Conjurer Level 45 Master
Myth Wizard

Wizards of the Spiral...
UNITE!!!!

i beat the tower of war. i can help you. meet me in the ballisca. just keep switching realms uintil you see me.

Alex Myth- grandmaster wizard

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
um excuse me but would anyone help me with the tower? i have been stuck on it for ages! if anyone replys i will reply and tell you the time and where!