Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never ending quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Greetings :-)

I'm currently questing in Marleybone, and one of the NPC's there repeatedly gives me the same quest; "Ticket To Hyde Park".

Even though I take the Balloon car to Hyde Park, and even if it says "Goal Complete" at the bottom of my screen when I get to Hyde Park, the Ticket Master still offers me the same quest. I've completed this quest about a dozen times now :P

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
leophanx wrote:
Greetings :-)

I'm currently questing in Marleybone, and one of the NPC's there repeatedly gives me the same quest; "Ticket To Hyde Park".

Even though I take the Balloon car to Hyde Park, and even if it says "Goal Complete" at the bottom of my screen when I get to Hyde Park, the Ticket Master still offers me the same quest. I've completed this quest about a dozen times now :P

You have to take a ticket if you want to ride the Ballon Car. Its just like a train or plane even though you bought a ticket once you cant get on it for free again.

Defender
May 09, 2009
LOL LOL

ok sry but i figured this out strait away (no offense intended) ok KI tried to make this like your buying a ticket somewhere, like you would at the subway. can you only buy one token and be able to go on the subway over and over, no. lucky it doesnt charge gold for you to get the ticket or we would be broke fast. its ok and there is no xp to be given or lost. so dont sweat it just get the ticket every time you need a ride to hyde park, chelsea court, and to other places i forgot the name of.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
That's because you have to get another ticket every time you go to Hyde Park. I'm not sure why that's not deactivated when you have a ticket but you haven't yet gone to Hyde Park.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
You have to take a ticket if you want to ride the Ballon Car

Indeed young wizard. I would have not been able to complete the quest more than a dozen times if I didn't grab a ticket ;)

You have to take a ticket if you want to ride the Ballon Car. Its just like a train or plane even though you bought a ticket once you cant get on it for free again.

Aye, I eventually figured that out after Chelsea court opened up to me. It just seems odd to have to buy a ticket every time you want to take the Balloon Car. I could understand if we'd have to pay a small amount of gold for the ticket each time, but the ticket is free.

However, I think it has less to do with quests, and more to do with how the actual game works. It's probably related to the Balloon Car's routes or something technical of that nature.

Thank you for your replies :-)