Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I think the ability to share houses between characters within the same account would be nice :-)

Defender
May 09, 2009
yes it would be very nice.

about to weeks before i heard about the new houses and stuff coming out i sold my large ds house and everything inside it because at the time i had no use for it now that i didnt need constant travel between worlds.

well when the new houses came out i bought one (myth house) but i had nothing to put inside it.

so i started a new wizard and any housing item it got i gave it to the wizard with the house. now in the yard i have about 8 ds obolisks, the headmaster statue, wraith statue, and the wyvern statue along with at least 9 lava fountions (i havent counted). and inside it looks way cooler with all this other stuff.

so yea it would be REALLY cool if wizards could share a house on the same account. then i wouldnt have to buy the stuff and use the shared bank then log off then back on to my balance guy just to put things inside my house.

connor dunestrider lvl 50
connor skullwalker lvl 48
connor sunblood lvl 14

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
It would be really helpful if we could trade houses through the shared bank. I have some extra houses that I don't use much and my other wizards need a house. Many people have wanted this as well. Also, I would like it if the Briskbreeze rings were tradeable, since that tower takes a while to finish and you receive other school rings that your other wizards could use. I have a crafted GH house that I really want to trade over and it would be a huge pain to have to craft another one.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
I Do like the idea. I have a Lvl 39 Fire Wizard with more than 100,000 Gold. I have another Lvl 12 Balance Wizard and is poor. I want to buy a house and give it to my other Wizard. So, I would like that.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl. 39

Andrew Earth ~ Balance and Myth
Lvl. 12

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The thing is you don't need a house. All you need is a place to have your bank, which is available in any dorm room. Adding a house trade option just seems like superfluous work for KI.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Doesn't matter if means more work for them. It really shouldn't be that hard to take of the no trade options for houses. Some people want houses. I'd like to give my new wizards a house. My legendary won't be played much so it would be nice to trade the house from him to my others. Either that or let us trade the gold from one wizard to another. Or make gold like crowns, they are good for the entire account.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Ok lately i have been wondering why we cannot trade our houses between our wizards?
I mean i have my massive fantasy on a wizard that i am no longer interested in playing/leveling and i would like to beable to keep the castle.....
Any possible way for that to happen?

~Johnny

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
To be honest i have played this game for a while and i never understood why you cant put castles in the shared bank. I always thought they just wouldnt fit lol.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
And plus i paid 40 dollars for the massive fantasy castle....why would i want to delete it along with my wizard that i want to delete?
Please KI let us trade houses!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
johnnyboy1992 wrote:
And plus i paid 40 dollars for the massive fantasy castle....why would i want to delete it along with my wizard that i want to delete? Please KI let us trade houses!
it would make a paradox that could tear the fabric of space and time to shreds, but i agree- it should be allowed. however, think about it- you'd have your house that has a shared bank in your shared bank, therefore you'd have a shared bank in your shared bank that's in your house that's within it's own shared bank. eerie. but, i'm hoping there is something they can do for you so you're not out that money! -etherchaos

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Support. I wish I could trade houses. On my main character I have several houses, but now I am not using her anymore and would like to be able to transfer my fire house to the wizard I play on currently. No, the new wizard isn't fire, but the fire house is my absolute favorite.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Would you please change it so we can put our houses in the shared bank? I am a long time player and have
deleted finished wizards to make new ones. I don't buy houses for them since I cant bank it to use for my new wizard.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This should be implimented in game. I have several houses on one of my toons and would love to be able to give them away. I think the best option would be to have hoses like crowns so your whole account can use them.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I agree. I have houses on some of mine that I would like to pass to other wizards on the same account rather than having to buy them again. Besides, for the ones you can sell, you only get a very small fraction of the gold back compared to what you paid for it.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I agree too. I also think that you should be able to use your shared account with all your family accounts or ones that are linked to your main and as long as the main account is the one you are using to accomplish this with . Houses should be shared.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I was thinking that if you wanted to, you put your houses into your shared bank. I've got low level chars and a high level char. My low levels don't have much gold but my high level does. So my high level could buy a gold one for my low levels.
Hope you like my idea

Emma FairyBlossom Life

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Ok, so I can't stand the fact that almost ANYTHING (from hats to mounts to wands to beds) can go into your shared bank so your other characters can take, borrow, or use almost any item that was acquired on another of your wizards, but houses can't. OK, sorry if that was unclear, but basically I would be EXTREMELY happy if you could transfer houses from wizard to wizard on your account. Houses are expensive and often you find your self with one character who has twelve houses, and another still in the dorms.
Kingsile- if you are to worried about money to let people make the most of crown bought houses, or even gold bought houses, i woulnt mind a small fee, or losing all my mana for a while, even my health, or pet energy OR WHATEVER, if I could give a house from one character on my account to another.
Please take his into consideration!

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I have to deny this ideal...

~Reason(s)? How would you fit a Castle in the bank? Also, it shows no ambition in trying to have a Wizard actually try to earn gold to purchase a Castle....

~Also, it would be difficult for KingsIsle because they'd have to reset their "codes" for the banks and housing as well as Housing Space...

~Lastly, you'd have to remove all the furniture, redecorate, etc....

~Farewell, Hunter the Verdant Emerald....

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
There really needs to be a way to transfer your castle to the other wizards on your account. I don't see what the problem is if its on the same account then why cant you put it in your shared bank. I got bored with my first wizard so I created another one but wait... you can put everything else in your shared bank but your castle. Not to mention I payed extra money for that castle since it was in the crown shop. This must be an update, this has been a discussion for a long time and I think its time to make this happen.

Thank you for your time,

Survivor
May 29, 2014
Well wanted sometimes to transfer a house to another wizard sometimes but we cant as some of you guys might know i know that a house might be too big to put in a bank but dont you think we can get a key so that every one of our wizards can access the house and modify decorate it??? do you think it might be possible in the future???

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Emerald9649 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I have to deny this ideal...

~Reason(s)? How would you fit a Castle in the bank? Also, it shows no ambition in trying to have a Wizard actually try to earn gold to purchase a Castle....

~Also, it would be difficult for KingsIsle because they'd have to reset their "codes" for the banks and housing as well as Housing Space...

~Lastly, you'd have to remove all the furniture, redecorate, etc....

~Farewell, Hunter the Verdant Emerald....
1. I can shove 100 boots, countless pet snacks, and 999 of every reagent into that tiny little chest. And I ride a dinosaur and cast magic spells. There is no point in saying that something is impossible due to physics.
2. All they would have to do is remove the No Trade flags.
3. So? If I'm willing to redecorate in order to move a house, then that's what I'll do.