Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ok well we all know the game wizardblox for ipod touch and iphone i believe. But why only for them why not just download the game to your pc or laptop? i want to get an ipod touch but it costt a lot and with this bad economy my parents dont have the money so could maybe kings isle make it so everyone can get this game

Administrator
Young Wizard,

You already have access to this game on your computer - it's one of the minigames in the Fairegrounds inside Wizard101 called Sorcery Stones.

Instead of giving you codes, it just gives you the gold and the items immediately.

Each world has a special area for Mini Games. Look for this symbol on the ground. To start playing a mini game, stand on this symbol and press x on your keyboard to open the mini game window.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 05, 2010
Will you also be updating this for iPad? I downloaded the application, but it doesn't quite work correctly on here (the 3 left columns can't be selected for switching). Thanks for your time!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
nightmarestang wrote:
Will you also be updating this for iPad? I downloaded the application, but it doesn't quite work correctly on here (the 3 left columns can't be selected for switching). Thanks for your time!

I have the same issue on an iPad. Is this a known bug?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
They more then likely have to update blox so it is compatible with OS4 for iphone ipod and ipad.

(

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
there are ways to emulate your ipod or iphone on a pc. Havent tried this with blox but could be a good work around.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
H2OFly wrote:
there are ways to emulate your ipod or iphone on a pc. Havent tried this with blox but could be a good work around.

I appreciate the suggestion, but that defeats the purpose of the casual mobile game. I can play Sorcery Stones in game, after all.

I guess we'll wait on an OS4 update.

Yes we are working on making WizardBlox compatible with the new iPhones as well as the iPad.
Watch our Ravenwood News (under News -> Ravenwood News on the left) for updates, or our iPhone page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/iphone

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.