Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house bugs and didnt have chance to report

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I recently went into my storm house to place some furniture in their. Somehow when I placed the items and came back outside there was a player who I do not remeber the name of and was not my friend. It didn't look like he took anything except maybe one or two small items to sell. He darted out so fast I didn't have a chance to report him. What is this bug and has anybody gotten this bug?

Scarlet Shadow level 48 Diviner

P.S. My computer won't let me go to "Contact Us"

P.P.S. I do remember the fact that he was a myth dude in his 30's when it comes to level...

Administrator
Young Wizard,

Other players cannot remove items from your home, only you can place, move and remove items from your Dorm or Castle.

Other players can only visit your home by teleporting to you. If you have teleporting turned off (see the Options panel) people cannot enter your house.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I am still confused. He wasn't and never was my friend... I had never seen him in my entire life!!! I have checked over my house and it looks like nothing has been stolen. But I do know that it is weird that a person i have never seen before got to my house. He didn't teleport to me because he entered through the world door thing. I saw him then he ran back to the door and went back to a world in the spiral. Are you sure it was just teleporting because I am pretty sure he didn't

HELP I AM STILL CONFUSED!!! :-(

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard,

Other players cannot remove items from your home, only you can place, move and remove items from your Dorm or Castle.

Other players can only visit your home by teleporting to you. If you have teleporting turned off (see the Options panel) people cannot enter your house.

I just looked at my options menu which I have not done in FOREVER and found that my teleportation was off!!!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
proffessor, what i think he means is that someone he didnt know came to his house and put furniture in his/her own backpack to sell or keep for themselves. that is a very disturbing glitch, and endangers the whole wizard101 game!

Administrator
That is false, young Wizard. As I stated above, players cannot remove or place furniture in another players home. Period. It is not a glitch, it doesn't happen. Please don't spread rumors.

yellow867 wrote:
proffessor, what i think he means is that someone he didnt know came to his house and put furniture in his/her own backpack to sell or keep for themselves. that is a very disturbing glitch, and endangers the whole wizard101 game!

community@wizard101.com
Hero
May 27, 2009
Friend of a friend? Maybe you didn't notice that one of your friends had teleported - that happens to me alot! And then one of THEIR friends ported in and your actual friend left first. I'm curious as to why you thought they picked something up though....

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't see anybody out with him or ANYWHERE!!! But he did NOT steal anything I doublechecked and everything is where it should. Also, like I said he came through the world door thingy majigger. I'm just wondering how he got there in the first place now.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Alright, phew. I was worried that my house was gonna get stuff stolen thanks proffesor, you rule!

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
yellow867 wrote:
Alright, phew. I was worried that my house was gonna get stuff stolen thanks proffesor, you rule!

The only way stuff could get stolen is if somebody found out how to hack their system which is a 1 out of 1,000,000,000 chance.

P.S. still trying to figure out how my problem happened

Historian
May 15, 2009
ok clear things up exactly

1. no one can steal from your house unless they hacked the game ( which is hard)
2. no one can enter your house unless u or one of your friends is there and he ported

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
ok clear things up exactly

1. no one can steal from your house unless they hacked the game ( which is hard)
2. no one can enter your house unless u or one of your friends is there and he ported

Well yes and no, ... because somebody did get to my house through the world door thingy mabob. But yes nobody can steal things from your house without hacking the system.