Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malestire is unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
malestire is so hard he has like 10000 health with at least one helper that is 1300. malestire has like all the death cards and more. it takes alot of time to kill him alone but since he is kind of the main enemy he is supposed to be hard like that.so i kind of agree and dissagree for his health.make shure when you vs him you have at least 3 other friends to help you. :x :( :?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ANOTHER complaint? Have you even SEEN jotun and his bros? And FYI, they made malistaire easy. He was changed from 20,000, so stop whining. He barely does anything except vampire and banshee! Are u even 50 yet? Cause if you're like an adept you should be no where near malistaire!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
May 09, 2009
ok i dont think you where there when they changed malistair to having WAY more health than 10,000. at that point it had become so hard it was imposible to beat him. i was there with three other grand masters. we all had taken a potion before we joined the battle cause we had heard of how hard he was. well when we picked our attacks and such the turn selector thing would pass over us five times and each time malistair would do something. he is far easer now than he was then. be thankfull hes not as hard now as he was then

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Well i must say that Malistaire is really easy, cause i played only with one more friend, who was fire, and we beat him in first battle, nothing special to that ancient Grendels in Grizzleheim, Jotun and his brother, like some other says. All you need to do is, that you just first kill all the minions, which cant be hard if you are at least level 48, when you have most powerful card, in my case, Scarecrow, who attacks all enemy's. So if you have problems with Malistaire, you shouldnt go even try Jotun.

Lucas Bluebreeze, level 49, Master necromancer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
grinch1986 wrote:
Well i must say that Malistaire is really easy, cause i played only with one more friend, who was fire, and we beat him in first battle, nothing special to that ancient Grendels in Grizzleheim, Jotun and his brother, like some other says. All you need to do is, that you just first kill all the minions, which cant be hard if you are at least level 48, when you have most powerful card, in my case, Scarecrow, who attacks all enemy's. So if you have problems with Malistaire, you shouldnt go even try Jotun.

Lucas Bluebreeze, level 49, Master necromancer

I know! I HATE Jotun and his smelly brothers!

(Seriously, I just about died because of his breath! Ok maybe that was because I had to go AFK for a minute. lol But they dont shower often)

Delver
May 31, 2009
it is true that Malistiare is much easier now,most people just pair up to fight him instead of bring a full crew of four. Many times I have gone just to beat up the minions while a storm player trys for 13000 damage kill Malistiare in one shot triton spell. And I agree that if you have not made it to the dragonspyre you have no business being there.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Jotun is easy if you do the other to places next to him first, when you do those its easy because his to brothers are no there, my myth soloed him.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
crazygamer999 wrote:
malestire is so hard he has like 10000 health with at least one helper that is 1300. malestire has like all the death cards and more. it takes alot of time to kill him alone but since he is kind of the main enemy he is supposed to be hard like that.so i kind of agree and dissagree for his health.make shure when you vs him you have at least 3 other friends to help you. :x :( :?

he is easy if you are life.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
it is true that Malistiare is much easier now,most people just pair up to fight him instead of bring a full crew of four. Many times I have gone just to beat up the minions while a storm player trys for 13000 damage kill Malistiare in one shot triton spell. And I agree that if you have not made it to the dragonspyre you have no business being there.
I do not agree i help my lvl 46 friend in that place replaying bosses and i lvl 29

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Ok, make him have like 50,000 health then i will be happy. HE IS WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to easy

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nick5678910 wrote:
Ok, make him have like 50,000 health then i will be happy. HE IS WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to easy

I dunno, I think that'd be too much. I mean, who has like 5 hours to do a
50, 000 boss? Not me! Howeve, I do think they should go back to 20,000 or maybe even 25,000. But, 50,000? Too long!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
crazygamer999 wrote:

Hard??? Dude, when you're level 50 (ready for Malistaire), you'll notice he's very very easy!! The minions are wiped out in a couple turns and then he just stands there, waiting to die. It doesn't get any easier than that. I mean, come on, he's the Master of Death and has never even thrown a Wraith or Scarecrow spell. Like this other guy said, Vampire and Banshee... that's it!

I'm going to guess you're a very low level wizard that tagged along to fight Malistaire. Because those are the ones that always complain. Play the game and fight him when your time comes. That way you're not killed in 2 turns!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
lol malistare is so easy because his minions just sit there and use like one spell and then someone uses storm lord or something and they die. that simple and then he uses vampire and sits there just waiting to die by something i think you must be an adept or something cause malistare is way to easy :?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
You guys are all wrong.

Kingsisle changed malistaire to 100 000 health

now in my opinion that's rubbish.

only two people have been known to kill him with his new life state.

I've tried killing him about fifty times and failed every single time.

OK, we wanted him harder but not that hard!

PLZ Kingsisle change his life to like 30 000 or just a bit lower!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
hey don't be complaining malistare used to have 100,000 health!

hunter legendwraith level 50 necromancer

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
this is a secret i am pretty sure that if you use centaur on malistaire when all of his minions are gone sylvia drake will come out (on malistaires side) and help YOU! (power pip chance ect.)

-Thomas Deathgem

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
uno57 wrote:
this is a secret i am pretty sure that if you use centaur on malistaire when all of his minions are gone sylvia drake will come out (on malistaires side) and help YOU! (power pip chance ect.)

-Thomas Deathgem

Really? And I'm the queen of Marleybone.