Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Fighting Machine

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 28, 2009
The name sounds intriguing, right? Well listen here. I was thinking that you could buy this machine for 7000 gold in any furniture shop or the Bazaar. Wondering what makes this so expensive? Read on. When you step into this machine, you will be able to create any battle at all, even with impossible combinations. For example, you could fight a Warhorn and a Skeletal Pirate at the same time. But this machine also let's you fight bosses, like Rattlebones and Lady Blackhope at the same time. You cannot fight bosses that you have not "unlocked", though. By "unlocked" I mean defeated. You only have to defeat him/her once to "unlock" him/her. You could also invite friends to come along, and have an ultimate boss fight! This would be it: Maliastare, Gurtok Demon, Jade Oni, & Youkai. The ultimate combo! You would not get any XP, Gold, or Items out of this, this would be purely for fun. What do you think?

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Nice idea! Thats a very good idea that KI should consider for a moment! I was thinking that homes should be more for decorating it should also have little fun things inside them too! So anyways the idea of malistaire with all the oni from mooshu against 4 Grandmasters is AWESOME would be the best idea that KI has approved of!
Lucas Drakebloom level 28 ice wizard
Hero of Krokotopia

Hero
May 02, 2009
I love it.

The battlefield could be anywhere also, even in the hedge maze (since it has a duel circle in it).

It would be cool to fight a boss like gurtok piercer or war oni or even akuji in the haunted cave (in the fog area of it, of course, by stormdrain tower).

I hope that KI considers putting this idea or something very similar to it in the game someday.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grandmaster Fire/Storm

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I love it, three

The idea is so creative and well thought out... :D

(THANK GOODNESS YOU CAN BUY IT WITH GOLD! I don't buy crowns :D)

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
guys add this to my topic on page 14 in halstons laboratory ok

its called

New interactive housing!