Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hatchery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Hey, does anybody no when the pet hatchery is coming out cuz im reely looking foward 2 it. 8)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
its coming out sometime this spring.i cant wait.since celestia is opening up,maybe we can have a triton pet.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
O thx, but i was sort of lookin 4 a date 2 when it will b coming out. Thx anyway! 8)

Defender
May 09, 2009
i think (and this is the way i understand it) that it comes out in late summer when the new world comes out. though it would be great if it came out in the spring. i'm mostly waiting for the hatchery and the new schools. i kind of hope its not like grizzlehiem. i found grizzlehiem very boring like they were just comeing up with something for us to pass the time by. i hope in this one there is a interesting story line to follow.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Delver
May 31, 2009
the news post said the pet deal will happen this spring, today we are already a week into spring, so sometime between now and the third week of june it should be out. whereas the new realm and schools will be out after that and sometime before the third week september.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
eeep I soooo can't wait for the Hatchery!!! I'm just wondering on how the pet thing is going to work? Is it something you can do in your house like crafting and also is it going to cost anything?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
if you read the information, you would see that the hatchery comes out in spring, and the new world comes out in late summer.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Im just wondering where the hatchery will be. Dr.Katzenstein is on the thing so will it be in Marleybone? Just askin :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
i would like a life pet with cool healing or firepet that can at least be like a pheonix or some thing xD :-D :-D :-D :-D 8)

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
i think (and this is the way i understand it) that it comes out in late summer when the new world comes out. though it would be great if it came out in the spring. i'm mostly waiting for the hatchery and the new schools. i kind of hope its not like grizzlehiem. i found grizzlehiem very boring like they were just comeing up with something for us to pass the time by. i hope in this one there is a interesting story line to follow.

the hatchery is this spring
:)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Rokk wrote:
conorjak7 wrote:

Yea, but I was sort of looking for a specific date, like will be coming out during next week or sometime in mid April.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
moltres94 wrote:
Rokk wrote:
conorjak7 wrote:

Yea, but I was sort of looking for a specific date, like will be coming out during next week or sometime in mid April.
no one knows exept for KI.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:
its coming out sometime this spring.i cant wait.since celestia is opening up,maybe we can have a triton pet.

well what i think it is gonna be like is you have to get certain pets to make new ones, as if like a evil snow man pet combined with a snow serpent pet will give you a ice wyvern pet, so maybe we can combine a pet to make a triton pet that be really cool!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
spozer23 wrote:
nilrem100 wrote:

well what i think it is gonna be like is you have to get certain pets to make new ones, as if like a evil snow man pet combined with a snow serpent pet will give you a ice wyvern pet, so maybe we can combine a pet to make a triton pet that be really cool!
Well, I think it will be with any pets because they said MILLIONS of pet combinations with MILLIONS being the keyword By the way It also said use pets in magic duels which magic duels are what the company calls battles with monsters. And I can't believe i havent heard hardl anyone talk bout that

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
bravevline wrote:
spozer23 wrote:
nilrem100 wrote:

Well, I think it will be with any pets because they said MILLIONS of pet combinations with MILLIONS being the keyword By the way It also said use pets in magic duels which magic duels are what the company calls battles with monsters. And I can't believe i havent heard hardl anyone talk bout that

me to. ive been waiting for ever some of my friends for my grandmaster pryomancer said that they didnt no, an one of them said he didnt even no about it. Still cant wait, though til the pet hatchery comes out! Its gonna be awesome!!! 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Venus1111 wrote:
All i hope the you dont need crowns to buy the hatchery!!!!!!!!!!

I also hope you don't need crowns to buy anything at the Hatchery, since I'm not a crowns player and I barely have any crowns , but I have a subscription.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
moltres94 wrote:
Hey, does anybody no when the pet hatchery is coming out cuz im reely looking foward 2 it. 8)

, i know, but i also think its importan to know WHERE the hatchery is, and im wondering if pets will be really helpful in battle, and if the pets get morphed together when hatched, or if they are just either one of the pets, because it would be pretty cool to have a jade oni + helephant pet

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I'm confused as to where the hatchery will be, like will it use one of the empty shops in the shopping district, or in a seperate world, like you have to work if you want a strong pet minion.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
inferno518 wrote:
I'm confused as to where the hatchery will be, like will it use one of the empty shops in the shopping district, or in a seperate world, like you have to work if you want a strong pet minion.

It will be a small little walled in section of Wizard City, like the shopping area. It is near the library.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
it is in the commons in WC. there is a new entrance by the library that leads to the pet area.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Im just wondering where the hatchery will be. Dr.Katzenstein is on the thing so will it be in Marleybone? Just askin :D :D :D
I think it will be near prospector Zeeke in the commons

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
inferno518 wrote:
moltres94 wrote:

, i know, but i also think its importan to know WHERE the hatchery is, and im wondering if pets will be really helpful in battle, and if the pets get morphed together when hatched, or if they are just either one of the pets, because it would be pretty cool to have a jade oni + helephant pet

Sigh, each mix used about, 40,000 gold, or more, and you get the same pet. So helephant + Jade oni = Helephant

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Venus1111 wrote:
All i hope the you dont need crowns to buy the hatchery!!!!!!!!!!

Nope! all you need is 80,000 gold!