Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I am a grand and i cant get my grand gear it takes so long.

And i was farming with a friend and it took us 7 times just to get one hat.

Then just now i was farming to get my shoes and we fought 10 and still got everything but the shoes can KI fix this it isnt fair if there are drops that you cant get.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:

Then just now i was farming to get my shoes and we fought 10 and still got everything but the shoes can KI fix this it isnt fair if there are drops that you cant get.

Considering how many items the bosses you are farming can drop, you would guess that you have a 1-2% chance of getting what you wish and need to take this into account before you walk in the door. At a 2% chance, you would guess that 1 time in 50 you would get what you want, but...stats don't always favor such, you could get it on the 1st...or 100th. Just relax, as a GM< you shouldn't really be having trouble with the Bosses, so just relax, settle in, and enjoy kicking the boss up one side and down the other.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:

I recommend you battle them more... You can't expect to get what you want on your 10th try. You have to be PATIENT, and maybe have a friend or 2. My Death character had to try over 200 times to get all his best Death items, including the swords that do 100 Damage for each School.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
There is honestly no reason to change it. Plenty of people have gotten their Grandmaster Items. It just takes time and patience. If you just keep at it you'll eventually get it.