Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some important questions. Please reply!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Is it true that you can give other people moutns as gifts? If you can how do you recieve them? How long does it take? I'm pretty confused! And when you go on shop and mounts then clikc one it shows a picture of a wrapped present, if i put my mouse on it it says: Gifting disabled for tihs account. Does that mean i can't give gifts, or recieve them? Please answer this moderators, or players!

Administrator
Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list. Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls.

Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list.

Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Ok, that helps a little. But, If gifting is turned off do I still recieve gifts? How do I get them? Same as reedeeming A code?

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
matt99934 wrote:
Ok, that helps a little. But, If gifting is turned off do I still recieve gifts? How do I get them? Same as reedeeming A code?

A person on your friends list has to click on the wrapped present and has to use their crowns to give it to you. If you don't have gifting turned on you will still receive gifts if a friend sends you one (which barley ever happens) but it just means you can't send gifts to other people.