Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The School of Astronomy comes at last!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
As Ovelence on page two stated, the new schools
seen on the new picture of Celestia and updates are the sun, moon and star. We all know this must mean a school of astronomy or something, anyone
have any ideas on what the new spells for the school of "Astronomy" (as we'll refer to it as) might be? Throw ideas out there I don't care how silly or strange they are

Defender
May 24, 2009
Ummmmmm........ I just think there will be a few attacking cards and more effect cards

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:
seen on the new picture of Celestia and updates are the sun, moon and star. We all know this must mean a school of astronomy or something, anyone
have any ideas on what the new spells for the school of "Astronomy" (as we'll refer to it as) are?

Remember, these are THREE new schools, not one. It can't a school of Astronomy, I might've phrased that wrong.

On my thread, I'll post the studies of the Sun, Moon and Stars so we might have a chance of what these school might be called or what (If these new schools can be a school of focus) the wizards of that magic might be called.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:
have any ideas on what the new spells for the school of "Astronomy" (as we'll refer to it as) might be? Throw ideas out there I don't care how silly or strange they are

I've got earlier clues about it, and it is DEFINITELY a new three schools. The actual name is Astral magics. Sun, Moon, Star are the three new schools.

mman17 out

P.S I have a link on the message boards Ambrose. Type it into SEARCH.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
These are my opinions:

Sun:
Stuff like fiery balls hitting your opponents or cards that are related to fire magic.
Moon:
Maybe a healing school, where lots of moonlight will heal your team... And maybe a few attacks.
Star:
Lots of shooting stars blastin your enemys, and maybe a few healing spells?

-Luna0616

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
My post was not as good as this one! lol!

I'll post my ideas for the Moon school, cause the Moon is my favorite object out of all space objects. It is a class of interrupting and chance! (Notice, all interupt spells will combine into as many interrupts acheived, charms and wards that increase chances do not count!)

lvl. 1: Moon Critter: Summons a small little squrriel made out of rocks dealing 65 - 105 Moon damage: Damage: 1 pip: 85% accuracy
lvl. 2 spell quest: Interfere: Has a 50% chance of letting you use 2 spells in 1 turn. If it doesn't, you are stunned next turn and will gain no Stun Blocks: Charm: Self only: 2 pips: 70% accuracy
lvl. 5: Roc: Summons a birds (Does not look like sunbird) made out of rocksthat charges and deal 140 - 180 Moon damage and has a 1% chance to let you interrupt and cast another spell: Damage: 2 pips: 85% accuracy
lvl. 7 spell quest: Guiding Moon: Increases the interupt chance of all spells, charms, and wards that interrupt by 15%: Charm: 0 pips: 100% accuracy
lvl. 8: Sunray Shield (It got its name from our current shields like how life gets a Legend Shield, a name more suitable for myth): Decreases Sun and Star damage by 70% on target: Ward: 0 pips: 100% accuracy
lvl. 10: Rock Beast: Summons a bat winged rock to attack the oppenent for 230 - 290 Moon damage: Damage: 3 pips: 85% accuracy
lvl. 12 spell quest: Moon Blade: Gives 25% more Moon damage
lvl. 16: Moon Crawler: Summons a huge centipede on a rock that deals 290 - 310 Moon damage: Damage: 4 pips: 85% accuracy
lvl. 18 spell quest: Sister Moon: Makes a trap that increases chance of damage spells interupting by 25%: Ward to be casted on oppenents: 0 pips: 100% accuracy
lvl. 22: Moon Devil: Makes half the Moon appear in the middle of the grouds and then a dust devil appears on the top, doing 220 - 240 Moon damage and 40% to interrupt: Damage: 4 pips: 85% accuracy
lvl. 26: Sand Agony: Summons a huge field of the moon that sends sand to all the oppenents eyes, making any damage spells from them turn into interupts 10 turns later on you: Ward to be casted on you: Self: 5 pips: 50% accuracy
lvl. 28 spell quest: Summon Moon Golem: Summons a monster of the Moon atribute. Has flat head, only arms, only legs, has a hole in it's stomach, it face are holes in it's head, made out of rocks and has spikes at the end of the arms and legs where the hands and legs should've been: Minion: X pips: 100% accuracy
lvl. 32. Moon Sparkle: Summons a bubble that increases moon damage by 25% Is a silver field with sparkling moondust coming down: Bubble: 2 pips: 100% accuracy
lvl. 38 spell quest. Golem's Friend: Summons a small cute fuzball that goes around your minion and if he dies, the fuzball entitled Golem's Friend will take his place: Ward to be casted on minion: Minion only: X pips: 95% accuracy
lvl. 42: Moon Golem: Summons a Moon Golem like your minion that deals 590 - 650 Moon damage: Damage: 6 pips: 85% accuracy
lvl. 48: Man on the Moon: In the middle of the field a cresant moon appears and sitting in the curve is a man. The man snaps his finger and dust and rocks attack the oppenents, dealing 400 Moon damage to all, giving all oppenents Weakness, and giving you a free charm that gives you a 75% chance of interrupting and a free interrupt, any interrupt charms will activate after the spell is cast: Damage: 7 pips: 85% accuracy

Notice: Moon Trap is given to you after you beat Wizard City

Moon Trap: Increases Moon damage on target by 25%: Ward to be casted on oppenent: 0 pips: 100% accuracy

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ovelence, you'll have to make more spells as Kingsisle is also changing the level cap from 50 to 60

also the 'man on the moon' spell is too bad for a level 48 spell!

It should hit 250 per pip, to all enemies stealing all blades, shields and absorbs.

and maybe instead of random dust and rocks hitting you what about bright moon beams?

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
rudi8102030 wrote:
Ovelence, you'll have to make more spells as Kingsisle is also changing the level cap from 50 to 60

also the 'man on the moon' spell is too bad for a level 48 spell!

It should hit 250 per pip, to all enemies stealing all blades, shields and absorbs.

and maybe instead of random dust and rocks hitting you what about bright moon beams?

rudi102030:

1. We do not know the lvls we get new spells, so I will not post those down, but nice try!
2. Man on the Moon is more powerful then some I know, for example, Power Nova!
Power Nova: Deals 400 damage and casts weakness on all
Man on the Moon: Deals 400 damage, casts weakness on all, gives you a charm that has a 75% chance of a interrupt and gives you a free interrupt

Therefore, I made Man on the Moon to powerful. :(
3. We can't have these as our main, I just figured that out. So, there will be no Man on the Moon, no Summon Golem Minion, no Golem's Friend or anything like that. :(

mman17:

Where's the link? Can't find it!