Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do I Get To Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Hello! I have a simple question. I just became a member because I wanted to craft in Krokotopia on my Balance wizard, Isaiah Raven, and I don't know how to get there. Can you please help me

Administrator
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
u have to finish all of firecat alley. 8) hope it helps

levl 18/death

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
If you're just wanting to do the crafting quests in the different worlds, you can always teleport to friends that have access to those worlds to get the crafting quests...Although, make sure you mark your location, so you can turn in your 'assignments' afterwards.

And there's several good spots to farm for the regents of the quests, that can keep lower characters away from possible fights, that I can suggest to you as well. ;)

Currently, I'm doing this with a new character. She's level 6, almost 7 right now, and is on the 2 final crafting quests in DS (she's short the frost flowers and needs a lift to a location in GH, so till hubby gets his laptop back she's kinda stuck)...She'll be nearly level 8 after they're both completed, and has yet to start on any fighting quests in WC. 8) I did this also with my other 5 characters.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
When you defeat lord nightshade. Real simple. you just get one or three buddies that are higher and out of wizard city! Hope that helped!