Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

odji what's the deal?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
a few minutes ago i was fighting odji sokkwi with my other account and i used an ice attack strong enough to kill him for those of you who don't know odji is life so i hit with the ice attack and he has resist anyone mind telling me what that's about?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I think he used 2 be Ice because usually all bosses in the Krokoshphinx are, but with an update, KI updated him to Life, so for some weird reason he might still be resisting to Life.

Maybe the spell u used just had rly low damage, and you thought he resisted it cu it was so low.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Dragonflame8 wrote:
I think he used 2 be Ice because usually all bosses in the Krokoshphinx are, but with an update, KI updated him to Life, so for some weird reason he might still be resisting to Life.

Maybe the spell u used just had rly low damage, and you thought he resisted it cu it was so low.

1. i know he used to be ice
2. i used and ice attack not a life one
3. i used ice wyvern with 30%,35%,and30% again how is that weak?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
KI,

I recently fought Odji. The symbol by his name was clearly LIFE, yet he resisted ICE and DEATH did not give me the boost in damage as I would normally get when fighting something of LIFE.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
That happen a couple times with me before not with resist but when I used a triton strong enough to kill jade oni it was really weak. I had a lot of traps on him to and he didn't have that much health

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
I fought this dude a while back. I am an Ice Wizard. I saw clearly that he was LIFE. So, much to my surprise, when I hit him with a big ice attack, he RESISTED THIS ATTACK! I died because I had nothing but Ice and Life spells, and he is resistant to both. :(