Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Castles?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Well it seems like nobody liked my Celestia plot. :( Well i DID make a bunch of castle ideas. The bigger one is VERY fancy, if i described it all it would take FOREVER. So here are some of my ideas:
A bunch of secret rooms (including ones with free mounts, pets, secret battling area, est.)
a game room
a HUGE turtle you could ride around the outside of your castle
fancy carvings of boats and stuff in the wall
three towers made of giant shells
a large ball room.
A cave that has pearls hidden in the wall that you can make fancy clothes out of.
Tell me what YOU would like if you could design the celestia castle!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
how about the outside is made of sparkling abolone,
decorated with sand dollars, andstatues of tritons are everywhere.
This part of the house would be underwater.
and how about there is an transparent staircase made of water essence stuff, that takes you up through the water and onto the beach, where you have another house, a regular house made of stone, but still with
Triton statues and hangings and decorated with snaddollars, shells, etc.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well it seems like nobody liked my Celestia plot. :( Well i DID make a bunch of castle ideas. The bigger one is VERY fancy, if i described it all it would take FOREVER. So here are some of my ideas:
A bunch of secret rooms (including ones with free mounts, pets, secret battling area, est.)
a game room
a HUGE turtle you could ride around the outside of your castle
fancy carvings of boats and stuff in the wall
three towers made of giant shells
a large ball room.
A cave that has pearls hidden in the wall that you can make fancy clothes out of.
Tell me what YOU would like if you could design the celestia castle!

um, no offence but that seems a little to crazy for a house :?.

first with the battleing area, cool, but then why dont other houses have that. next whith the pearls and stuff, can you say crafting advantage :? also free mounts O: um my guess, no KI wouldn't stand for that! same with the pets. I think this would be SO expensive too. but i LOVE the turtle i dea, that souds really awesome :D

Defender
May 24, 2009
I have an idea that is more reasonable! :P How about the houses will be inside domes and your underwater and is celestia themed!

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
diablo, you got most of mine, just got a lot more.

Yes, it should be underwater and the house should be Celestia themed.
However, here's a list of other ideas!

1. The biggest area is actually a maze of kelp. As Celestia is under the ocean, it would be good.
2. Like the DS mansion, there should be a pillar that's actually large coral inside the middle of the house.
3. Outside should be a triplet of Storm, Ice, and Fire Sharks. Just like the Fire Dragon of the DS mansion.
4. Not only are there ocasional sharks, but sometimes you get a Kraken walking in your yard/maze.
5. You get a nice big gap that's actually a abyss with a nice view of the Celestia commons from a far way away.
6. (Final idea! :) ) You get a extra house that's actually a big, sunken pirate ship!

THis is the Celestia Mansion in my head.